Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Krasouski
Uparkaam
TehInfamousAmos
Rynn
CaligoIllioneus
Knight Alundil
Spurgun
Tolvo
Rudmed
RANT
Siegfried.
ChizFreak
16 posters

Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing)

Poll

Most used class?

[ 5 ]
    Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 12 ]
    Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 19 ]
    Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [26%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [3%] 

Total Votes: 72
    Cris the lighthearted
    Cris the lighthearted
    Casual
    Casual

Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing) - Page 2 Empty Re: Most chosen starting class? (just most used, not the first you chose when first-time playing)

Post by Cris the lighthearted Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:51 am

Wanderer and theif builds for me. Love my Dex.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:45 pm