Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
ViralEnsign_
WarriorOfBenOwnage
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
callipygias
Rynn
ChizFreak
The Letter X
TehInfamousAmos
Glutebrah
eduardolee
XachAttack
martyrsbrigade99
WyrmHero
RANT
ChaosMoogle
19 posters

Do we all need Katanas and Greatswords? / Alternative Weapon Dueling Covenant

ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Do we all need Katanas and Greatswords? / Alternative Weapon Dueling Covenant - Page 3 Empty Re: Do we all need Katanas and Greatswords? / Alternative Weapon Dueling Covenant

Post by ChaosMoogle Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:45 pm

Knight Alundil wrote:I only read the OP:

Recently i've tried out a build that uses a chaos server, the dragon head (not torso) and the dragonslayer greatbow and honestly these three things i've never really used before but now i love them all!! big grin

Just made up a darkmoon bow/bandit knife build on mugen that I plan to start tonight. Yes the bandit knife is overdone but two things that I think will justify this :

I've never had a fast roll or DWGR character before. Ever. I always mid roll and do just fine so this is gonna be really hard for me to control big grin

Also the bandits knife is upgraded through fire not lightning so yknow silly

Utter respect for the mid roll! You'd be an amazing ambassador for the covenant..... silly
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Do we all need Katanas and Greatswords? / Alternative Weapon Dueling Covenant - Page 3 Empty Re: Do we all need Katanas and Greatswords? / Alternative Weapon Dueling Covenant

Post by ChaosMoogle Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Oh yeah, Link to the proposed allowed weapons/spells/armour etc

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:06 am