Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
nhbdy
Midgar
meridam99
sunbro
Wade_Wilson
CrackSouls
Toastfacekillah
Unforseen
GrEeNgObLiN
reim0027
RANT
bloodpixel
strangejoy
17 posters

The Great Scythe is phenomenal in PvP

GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The Great Scythe is phenomenal in PvP - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Scythe is phenomenal in PvP

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:31 pm

I mostly use the Lifehunt. And when i see opponement with large range i swap to my GS
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

The Great Scythe is phenomenal in PvP - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Scythe is phenomenal in PvP

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Love the Lifehunt....I've had a few opponents have panick attacks once they see the bleed build up. Haven't seen a lot of people prepared for that
    ted1023
    ted1023
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ted1023 Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:54 am

I have to admit. I have a very hard time defending agains a build using GS. I mostly consider my self whooped when I see someone spawn with a GS. The reach feel like it can tag you from accross the screen and if you have stamina your toast, not to mention the bleed factor. Last night I was on a preety good winning streak UNTIL.. the GS arrived on the seen and there went my streak..lol

Also doesn't the Life Hunt inflict Bleed on the user as well?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:38 am