Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Whats the best weapon I can use with my stats? (Im in NG + btw)

butternut86
    Addicted
    Addicted

Whats the best weapon I can use with my stats? (Im in NG + btw) Empty Whats the best weapon I can use with my stats? (Im in NG + btw)

Post by butternut86 Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:20 pm

I may have done a poor job leveling my character during my initial playthrough. I'm realizing now that the weapon that worked great for me in NG, is really weak in NG+ (especially in the new DLC). I'm using the Lightning Uchigatana +5 right now and I'm using the great shield of artorias with the Havel Armor set.

Here are my stats

Vitality 41
    Attunment 14
    Endurance 44
    Strength 42
    Dexterity 22
    Resistance 12
    Intelligence 20
    Faith 13

Like I said, its probably poorly leveled. But with my stats, what is the best weapon I can use?
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Whats the best weapon I can use with my stats? (Im in NG + btw) Empty Re: Whats the best weapon I can use with my stats? (Im in NG + btw)

Post by Glutebrah Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:22 pm

Goughs bow would be nice, any of the Black Knight weapons, and str weapons like large/giant club, Great Demon Machete, Man serpent great sword, Greataxe

the 2 points past 40 str is pretty pointless, scaling stops past 40 and 42 doesn't get you anything, So imo take it to 46 then you can 1 hand the Demon Great Axe and that is the hardest hitting Str weapon in the game i believe.
    butternut86
    Addicted
    Addicted

Whats the best weapon I can use with my stats? (Im in NG + btw) Empty Re: Whats the best weapon I can use with my stats? (Im in NG + btw)

Post by butternut86 Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Glutebrah wrote:Goughs bow would be nice, any of the Black Knight weapons, and str weapons like large/giant club, Great Demon Machete, Man serpent great sword, Greataxe

the 2 points past 40 str is pretty pointless, scaling stops past 40 and 42 doesn't get you anything, So imo take it to 46 then you can 1 hand the Demon Great Axe and that is the hardest hitting Str weapon in the game i believe.

Thanks... maybe I'll try the demon great axe, or another weapon you mentioned.

I also just upgraded a weapon to Greatsword of Artorias. All I would need to do is level my faith to 20.. Should I go for that instead or one of the weapons you previously mentioned?
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:32 pm

butternut86 wrote:
    Glutebrah wrote:Goughs bow would be nice, any of the Black Knight weapons, and str weapons like large/giant club, Great Demon Machete, Man serpent great sword, Greataxe

I also just upgraded a weapon to Greatsword of Artorias. All I would need to do is level my faith to 20.. Should I go for that instead or one of the weapons you previously mentioned?

it would be alot weaker, that sword isn't that great at all unless your a really high level and have all 4 stats high. the man serpent great sword is the best str Great sword (it would have the same R1 style attacks as the sword you mentioned) and hit so much harder.
    Boogerwood
    Boogerwood
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Boogerwood Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:45 am

Glutebrah wrote:
    butternut86 wrote:

it would be alot weaker, that sword isn't that great at all unless your a really high level and have all 4 stats high. the man serpent great sword is the best str Great sword (it would have the same R1 style attacks as the sword you mentioned) and hit so much harder.

Man Serpent Great Sword is probably one of the most under appreciated swords. That thing can do the damage with a Strength Build. I'd endorse this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:27 pm