Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Summoning on fire DLC

Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Summoning on fire DLC Empty Summoning on fire DLC

Post by Odinbear Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:18 pm

Took my blacksmith murdering toon into the DLC 1st. , sl104. Last night, got summoned within 3min for every time I laid my sign. Once I showed up as a red invader. ( glitch). The Royal Garden is the same. Quick summons. Haven't survived the second boss fight yet.

Most my weapons are only + 5 cause I kills the giant bs in anor Londo early in the game. Am I screwed weapon wise? I mean with these new boss souls in the DLC. I used all my other boss souls for leveling and consumables.
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Summoning on fire DLC Empty Re: Summoning on fire DLC

Post by TheBigLebowski Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Edit. Yeah I get summoned within 10 seconds lol.

Summon signs are 2 per bonfire average. Not too many, 30% fails. Nothing new for DkS.

I am around sl 50 btw. I guess most are around 120.

Last edited by TheBigLebowski on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:24 pm

You could use Boss Weapons that dont require forging, such as the Gravelord Sword or any weapon that requires Twinkling titanite to upgrade. Or the new content weapons, if you have the DLC happy You have the Reinforce Weapon thing right? Please tell me you have the Reinforce Weapon thing? silly

Edit: If you want to make the Boss soul weapons, just go into NG+

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:47 pm