Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Okay, you gear aficionads. C'mere for some math and sh!t.

Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Okay, you gear aficionads. C'mere for some math and sh!t. Empty Okay, you gear aficionads. C'mere for some math and sh!t.

Post by Shindori Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:18 pm

Okay so I think these are the only two things you should know. I use an Abyss Sword +5 with 11 humanity. Sometimes I use pyromancy PW to do bosses. Well.. sometimes with artorias, i did more damage, others a bit less. What gives? Is the Power within boost a certain ammount or a fixed one?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Okay, you gear aficionads. C'mere for some math and sh!t. Empty Re: Okay, you gear aficionads. C'mere for some math and sh!t.

Post by RANT Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:18 pm

They have different resistances to magic.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Okay, you gear aficionads. C'mere for some math and sh!t. Empty Re: Okay, you gear aficionads. C'mere for some math and sh!t.

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:11 pm

abyss great sword is pure physical, and pw doesn't add magic damage it boosts what damage is present,

your issue is possibly based on the number of phantoms present, with three people a boss is at its toughest for that ng with 2 its a little bit weaker if soloed it has less hp and defense still, not enough to make it easy but enough to counteract the benefits of phantoms somewhat.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:18 pm

We'll then the same thing applies to it since some bosses are stronger than others.
    CaligoIllioneus
    CaligoIllioneus
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CaligoIllioneus Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:02 am

I also think that Artorias' defense (and not only HP) is buffed in coop, and that's why the damage varies.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:10 am