Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Help with Four Kings (first playthrough, low level)

Mathute87

Help with Four Kings (first playthrough, low level) Empty Help with Four Kings (first playthrough, low level)

Post by Mathute87 Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:31 am

So a friend of mine is going to buy the game and asked me if I could help him out if he got stuck with some bosses. I said yeah and created a new character that I would stop leveling up at sl 25.

After that number I was getting bored and wondered how far I could get before becoming annoying, and now I found out it's until the Four Kings.

I managed to get most of the other fights by myself, including O&S, but these dudes are a pain. I even upped my level to 27 for a slot to get Stone Flesh, but they still one, two-shot me.

I'm using Grass Crest shield, Quelagg's Furysword +2, Lighting Uchi +3 and whatever armor, as I get one, two-shotted even with Havel's and Stone Flesh on.

Any tips? Tactics? Someone willing to help? I'm sl 27 on the Xbox.

(I've seen Vageta and ENB pulling this off at even lower level toons, but those dudes make these fights look like child's play)
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Help with Four Kings (first playthrough, low level) Empty Re: Help with Four Kings (first playthrough, low level)

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:37 am

Get some pyro - you don't need to invest in your stats to do so.

Crest shield is better for this fight than the Grass Crest shield.

Fully upgrade your Uchi.

Heal. Even if you have to use Humanity to do so.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Help with Four Kings (first playthrough, low level) Empty Re: Help with Four Kings (first playthrough, low level)

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:40 am

Tactics? Don't use armor and Iron flesh - you cannot tank these guys. You have to have as much movement speed as possible. Did these guys the other day SL1 NG+7 with a +10 Fire RC xD It is all about using your invincibility frames of the rolls and getting in hits when you can. Bare in mind after killing a king you can still deal damage to them. You just hit the white light that comes after they die. That would be your best bet sir.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:41 am

Oh their homing attack?

Run into the king - the homing attack will just circle the king and not hit you.
    Mathute87

Post by Mathute87 Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:05 pm

Got them. Thanks for the tips.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:34 pm