Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

It's awesome with no more BB Glitching

Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

It's awesome with no more BB Glitching Empty It's awesome with no more BB Glitching

Post by Automancer Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:56 am

Because now you will have to do your best into optimizing your build the best you can before making your character. It causes you to think things through instead of simply rushing to create a random build only for it to backfire on you. Also, the long process of going through the game helps you to improve the way you use your build, find it's weaknesses and allows you to become attached to the build you made. This is something you won't have by simply glitching. I know because i tried glitching a few times in the past. The Dragon Head Stone and the BB glitch is so awesome and tempting. But once it's done, i just couldn't satisfied with it even though the build was great.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

It's awesome with no more BB Glitching Empty Re: It's awesome with no more BB Glitching

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:01 am

Thats on you.

If you didn't like it you didn't have to use it, many of us are less than happy about its loss as we find pve incredibly dull by this point.

Was not all sunshine and rainbows then, but its not now either.
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

It's awesome with no more BB Glitching Empty Re: It's awesome with no more BB Glitching

Post by Seignar Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:16 am

The loss of BB has made PvE dull for me. Now, if I want to PVP I have to do at least 1 run through the game and farm items (Soul) to optimize the build, so I can't speed run in the least. Then, we have to farm the humanity so we can host. It doesn't take around 10 hours to figure out your build's weakness, you'll know most of them at first glance or with just an hour of PVP. Most experts already know how to use their builds before they even get started and, if not, will learn how to use them through standard PVP. PvE won't teach you how to use your build effectively in PVP because PvE and PvP are 2 different worlds as well as a general strategy is required in PvE while in PVP it takes knowledge of your strengths and weak points.

Not trying to sound like someone bitter that they lost their favorite tool, just stating the simple fact that BB was indeed a great tool to prevent PVPers from farming constantly. Also, that PVP is actually more helpful for your build than PvE and you will learn next to nothing serious that you didn't know about your build in PvE (If you created and planned the build, you would already be aware of the important stuff). What one can learn in the PvE world is limited, what you can learn in PVP is endless.

On a personal note, my mage buiild I made glitch-free, I don't feel anymore attached to it than I do with my other 2 builds. I favor my quality build over all others, if that matters.
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:09 am

I guess i said things quite bluntly. I can understand if you consider things PvP wise. It was simply my opinion on the matter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:55 am