Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
callipygias
Dante_000
deadagain
sirnizz
8 posters

Advice on what to do before my NG+

sirnizz
    sirnizz

Advice on what to do before my NG+ Empty Advice on what to do before my NG+

Post by sirnizz Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:50 am

Hello guys !

So i was wondering, i'am actually at the end of my 1st playthrough with my character, wich i'am gonna explain who he is later on, and i'd like to know what to do before finishing the game.

Here is my character : SL105 Pyro/sorcerer 40vit/40End/50Int I kinda want to use other weapons, because i started pvp and online play récently and my battleaxe Enchanted +5 is absolutely useless in any form of pvp.. should i get past lvl120ish to get my stregh/dext or any other offensive stat.. ? i want to use spear maybe, so dext ? I can easily put 20-30 pt more in.

Or if you have any suggestion for me to use another weapons ?

As for my game i've already kindle almost all bonfire to the max, and i'am going to kill some, npc and firekeeper to get their soul.

And considering pvp/invasion etc... should i be in ng+ to get better co-op/match up/pvp because i'am pretty high lvl for a classic ng ?

Advice and help greatly appréciated thanks and sorry for the long text.
    deadagain
    deadagain
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Advice on what to do before my NG+ Empty Re: Advice on what to do before my NG+

Post by deadagain Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:14 pm

Before ng+ I always go through the game and kill all NPC for humanity if you havnt stolen it already. Any items like the slab in the crystal cave, which I always forget. The stray demon at the asylum drops a slab. Kill any bosses like gywndolyn or pricilla that my still be alive. Kindle all bonfires now.
    As far as pvp 120 is still the go to lvl imo. I would put you remaining stats in endurance.
    Dante_000
    Dante_000
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dante_000 Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:21 pm

My advice would be to kill everything for the humanity/Souls/Items, Since once you start NG+ they all respawn and Sin doesn't carry over.

For a weapon, I've found myself using Velka's rapier on my Int build, Does decent damage and is rather fast, it also has quite a low stat requirement. Any points left I would put into Dex, as it will cause the Rapier to do more damage as well as increasing your casting speed.
    deadagain
    deadagain
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by deadagain Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:30 pm

Lol I meant dex as well, don't know why I wrote endurance.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:34 pm

sirnizz wrote:And considering pvp/invasion etc... should i be in ng+ to get better co-op/match up/pvp because i'am pretty high lvl for a classic ng ?
    Co-op/invasions don't care what + you're on, only your soul level matters. You can be at NG+infinity and be invaded by, or co-op with, anyone in your sl range, whether they're on NG or whatever.
    sirnizz
    sirnizz

Post by sirnizz Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:57 pm

callipygias wrote:
    sirnizz wrote:And considering pvp/invasion etc... should i be in ng to get better co-op/match up/pvp because i'am pretty high lvl for a classic ng ?
    Co-op/invasions don't care what you're on, only your soul level matters. You can be at NG infinity and be invaded by, or co-op with, anyone in your sl range, whether they're on NG or whatever.

Thanks a lot for this info !

Velka's rapier ! yea why not i'll take a look at that weapon

Thanks again for the feedback
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Np. And yes, Velka's Rapier is one of the coolest weapons in the game, and has some moves unique to it. Perfect for your build.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Remeber to search around for itens that you forgot. Even if you're not planning to use it (and if you're not a collector like me), because you have the option of trading them online happy
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Your Enchanted Battleaxe +5 shouldn't be useless in PvP, battleaxes might not be ideal weapons but they're viable with practice. If you want a weapon useful in PvP, use the moonlight butterfly's soul to forge the Moonlight Butterfly horn, a spear that scales with Int.

Also, you don't need to be in the same NG as your opponent to play with them. I've invaded people in NG++++ while in NG+ and invaded lower people while I was NG+.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Pray.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:26 pm

When in doubt at anytime.....Advice on what to do before my NG+ 639795459

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:27 pm