Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Ceaseless Discharge (Chaos Legion build)

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Ceaseless Discharge (Chaos Legion build) Empty Ceaseless Discharge (Chaos Legion build)

Post by WyrmHero Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:27 pm

I hereby present you, Ceaseless Discharge!!!!!!! And a shameless ad for the Chaos Legion covenant, the Str weapons group of awesomeness. The build is pretty basic. It uses the club 2 handed for stunlocking. The shield is purely cosmetic, it represent his spider sisters and it is rarely used. It casts pyros that don't rely much on casting speed. Well, tempest gets a significant boost by Dex, but I think fireball is the one that really needs that speed boost.

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=249452288104889916
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Ceaseless Discharge (Chaos Legion build) Empty Re: Ceaseless Discharge (Chaos Legion build)

Post by RANT Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:10 pm

you only need the dex if you go up against someone that has 45 dex. i like how everyone is using the hammers, i love the mace and the morning axe and ive had ome good fights with them. i wish the spider shield could still protect you from poison arrows, damn you patch! i still love that thing, looks awesome.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Ceaseless Discharge (Chaos Legion build) Empty Re: Ceaseless Discharge (Chaos Legion build)

Post by RANT Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:35 pm

now I wana make a str/pyro build, here it is http://mmdks.com/c5z. im probably gonna start it tonight or tomorrow.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:35 pm

I don't recommend the fireball rant. With low Dex its casting speed is super slow. Try whip and combustion.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:52 pm

JFC, W - remind me to bring some Flash Sweat!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:39 pm

but GC would sucks since its gonna get me bs'd since i need to be close, free aiming GCFB is actually really good even with no dex which i never understood why people alway say a pyro build should have 45 dex since timing is more important than speed(which is not much btw)
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:46 pm

reim0027 wrote:JFC, W - remind me to bring some Flash Sweat!

LMAO.

@Rant, getting bsed while using GC is rare unless you spam it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:00 pm