Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
sure-magicians
Seth Winternight
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
inchymo188
AshLumi
shadowzninjaz
LordRevan
ViralEnsign_
Taueth
RePaused
GrizzlyJunkz
dantheman123
ThatPerson
Murkulanvippi
raecor14
FattyOfDoom
Ghadis_God
NinjaVanish
BeeSeaEss
billy_bayonet
Hydreigon11
KusaiCharlz
Hisoka
The Letter X
Jansports
Hokucho
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
bunnywink
hageshisa
Demon Slayer
FinPeku
slowturtles
ChaosMoogle
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
DoughGuy
twilightwarwolf
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 17 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:16 am

Taueth wrote:First off, hello to all of you.THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 17 3148240486

Finally got round to registering on the forums had a busy week. Did sent a friend request to Ahhotep (thankfully it was accepted) and i am hoping to join you guys.

A bit about me; only been playing Dark Souls off and on for a few months taking my time now playing with alot more regularity and stumbled across you while looking up info on some forums. Loved the ideas posted and the lore, was very interested to have a reason to do some pvp rather than just for the sake of killing people and really wanted to join more of a community than simply bumping into randoms online etc.

Im 27 live in England, have been a semi competitive wow player placing top 5 twice in mlg's and finishing rank one in 3 seasons but eventually got bored and moved on to more interesting and involving games. 2200+ elo League of Legends, again before i got bored and now spending most of my time between DOTA and Dark Souls, although getting more and more addicted to Souls and DOTA is going out the window.

Currently working on a Str / Faith build /w Gravelord Covenant (Just liked the idea of this covenant more and might get round to writing some lore about my somewhat unholy paladin when i have the time)

Feel free to edit this post if introductions go somewhere else but thought it might be good if you knew something about me first anything else just ask!

Hope you guys will welcome me and look forward to playing with some of you soon.

PSN: Taueth

Taueth, you are formally Welcomed to join!!! We are a good bunch...as you can see. Love your intro big grin
    Make sure to read the OP (first page of this thread). We ar proud to have you aboard!!!

Also, there is an Exiled event scheduled for Feb 2nd...check it out.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t17258-exiled-of-ariamis-guerrilla-warfare-event#335508
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 17 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:28 am

Listen Up Everyone...my net is down. It went down last nite 😢
    Hopefully, it will be back up today....I gotta do the Tech Support "mouse in a maze" thing when I get home.

I will be popping in and out of forum, however. silly Talk later!

Someone make sure Taueth is added to the game chats. Taueth, I'll add you as a friend as soon as I'm back online happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Net is back!! Came back yesterday!!

Now, What is everyone up?!! Going on game...Taueth did you get into chat?
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:44 pm

erm, I am currently trying to build up some new builds but RL has been busy :x and my net has been having problems too
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:44 pm

ive been on DeS gettin my plat so other than tht not much.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Aren't we a lively bunch last few days LOL
    'Tis alright "lulls" come and go....lets see this one "go" soon. happy
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:56 am

kk so this is of itle importance to DkS but i FINALLY got my DeS plat XD so freakin happy cuz that took me forever XD
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:01 am

I don't think I have a single platinum trophy. I got all the achievements in oblivion, but all that takes is completing the major quest lines.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:08 am

yh i dont have many i only have 2 one for DeS and one for DkS
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:55 am

guys, i have a question. when you all first picked up dark souls did you hate it at first? because like i loved demon's souls and at first i hated the way it looked, now i love it but yeah. blight town swamp was not at bad as the dead baby swamp of death (legit its name, no exaggeration at all)
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:04 am

No.

(also, 5-5 was probably one of the most touching moments in gaming imo. I sorely wished I could avoid killing maiden astria. blighttown and the white lady pail in comparison. cheap knock offs is what they are)
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:02 am

No. I loved it from the start. Most of things were better than in DeS. For example I didn't like the item burden at all. Though to me DeS was harder than DkS. But that might be because I had already played DeS before DkS and had learned how to play the game.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:05 am

Hey Dan! Nice dueling yesterday. Could you tell me what you were wearing with your lord toon. I seemed to do an awful lot of damage to you with my great combustion.
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:13 am

maiden astria and queelan are completely different. maiden astria was a corrupted soul who could not face her betrayal in her faith. queelan was a pure soul born into a corrupted body, and as you can see her sister tried to keep her as far away from the corrupt world as she could.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:51 am

Rob I PMd you.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:04 am

My foot. quelan was transformed during the whitches ill concieved attempt to recreate the first flame. Being kind, she regrets the pain it causes others more than her own pain, but she still went along with envy driven power grabbing and paid the price. Her + reah= astria

Astria wasn't corrupt in a normal fashion (whatever the description might say). If anything, her faith was so strong that she was compelled to attempt to sooth the pain she was witnessing by taking the corruption that was causing the pain of others into herself, even at the cost of her mission and health. It was naive, but a heartfelt, genuine and marginally successful effort to help.
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:46 am

Forum Pirate wrote:My foot. quelan was transformed during the whitches ill concieved attempt to recreate the first flame. Being kind, she regrets the pain it causes others more than her own pain, but she still went along with envy driven power grabbing and paid the price. Her + reah= astria

Astria wasn't corrupt in a normal fashion (whatever the description might say). If anything, her faith was so strong that she was compelled to attempt to sooth the pain she was witnessing by taking the corruption that was causing the pain of others into herself, even at the cost of her mission and health. It was naive, but a heartfelt, genuine and marginally successful effort to help.

the entire story to the vally was sad. unique in its story.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:39 am

Rob what time you are getting on today? Have something to do for the next 2to3 hours...
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:00 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:kk so this is of itle importance to DkS but i FINALLY got my DeS plat XD so freakin happy cuz that took me forever XD

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!! TWILIGHT cheers
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:17 pm

thanks ahho and my personal opinion on the astrea vs. white lady is he white lady is a cheap knock off. and astrea always makesme feel awful when i kill her just like when i have to kill Sif i really wish some days i could just kill the knight and be done with it.besides i never understood how she became a demon i mean she went there saw the torture to these people and tried to help so yh lost on tht.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:23 pm

Forum are you participating in the event? happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:10 pm

As a reminder from a previous post a while back. Until some originality that is actually interesting occurs The Exiled will not be participating in any covenant wars. We have done plenty...it is time for something new and original.

They are nothing more then mass invasions but with a known foe...hell, we have even had mass invasions with a known foe LOL
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:18 pm

you wont be seeing me around here anymore. I've lost all interest in DkS, and by extension, the covenants. I might pop in from time to time though.
    I'm also leaving my CM/PC leader seat. Since i wont be doing anything in either position.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Spurgun wrote:you wont be seeing me around here anymore. I've lost all interest in DkS, and by extension, the covenants. I might pop in from time to time though.
    I'm also leaving my CM/PC leader seat. Since i wont be doing anything in either position.

After, talking on skype this morning I was hoping you would reconsider. sad

But, I understand...we have been at this for a very long time Robin!! Burn-out happens. You will be missed, my friend!! happy
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:35 pm

I wont leave the forum completely. I'll probably just stay at the off-topic section all the time silly

I might come back, either when DkS2 comes out (if we still have covenants then) or if i get back into DkS.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:00 pm