Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Looking for help on a Low lvl Co-op character

Alynda Noqurden

Looking for help on a Low lvl Co-op character Empty Looking for help on a Low lvl Co-op character

Post by Alynda Noqurden Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:01 am

Currently I am trying to make a low level co-op charcter (around the 20's) to just run with randoms and what not since at the higher lvls it gets kinda lonely..

Currently I am lvl 15 with

Vit - 10

Att - 11

End - 16

Str - 16

Dex - 14

Res - 12

Int - 11

Faith - 8

My only issue is i want to go to 20 but i dont care for faith or int really (useing a B-sword atm and going to side arm Quelaags Fury as a 2ndary) and I didnt know if there really was a better option for a weapon to aim for or just to put those last points into Endurance and Vitality for more life/energy?
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Looking for help on a Low lvl Co-op character Empty Re: Looking for help on a Low lvl Co-op character

Post by Ghadis_God Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:16 am

Put the points into vit, as you'll be wanting to use elementals anyway, and you don't really need more Str/Dex for most basic weapons like katanas, halberds, the Claymore, etc. A few points into End does very little, so you might as well shoot for more life.
    Alynda Noqurden

Looking for help on a Low lvl Co-op character Empty Re: Looking for help on a Low lvl Co-op character

Post by Alynda Noqurden Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:46 am

roger roger danke for the info was thinking the same but eh didnt know 100%
    Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Green__Eagle Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:37 am

One more stat into Attunement will give you two slots for magic or pyro. The Chaos Fireball will take both slots, but it will come in handy against invaders or bosses.

Strength and Dexterity look good for Gargoyles Halberd (Fire +5 or +10) and Longbow or Avelyn (+15) usage.
    Alynda Noqurden

Post by Alynda Noqurden Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:15 am

Ya, i noticed that so i added a point and started useing souls on upping the pyro hand and buying pyro spells... I am noticing though that the B-Sword (while useful for PvE) seems to have issues with PvP for those that are more so experienced... so I am curious if anyone happens to have an idea for a better weapon while i wait on moving to Quelaag's
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:12 pm

By B- you mean the B sword that requires 14 dex(baller swag) or the B-sword that requires 16 strength?

Both are perfectly fine weapons, though with 16/14 I'd probably reccomend a Halberd or Claymore

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:06 am