Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+58
Sloth9230
Jiub of Carim
Nybbles
defacto
largestember
Yurkoon
Rudmed
ExecutionerTri
PlasticandRage
Myztyrio
cloudyeki
FlorisFreakshow
Murdeaulio
sjackson12
Murkulanvippi
Insane117
tinypantha
Brokewilly
Ubcmflt
DarkW17
dancash1808
Glutebrah
Baked_Blazer
EeAyEss
Johnthethird
Phoenix Rising
raecor14
TehInfamousAmos
Mr. Tart
billy_bayonet
T-King-667
GrinTwist
Kyōkai
kane3977
Espada Muerta
User1
ChizFreak
The Letter X
RANT
martyrsbrigade99
Lord of Ash
Slarg232
Seignar
Soris Ice Goldwing
aceluby
vatar5
reim0027
MyAwesomeAfro
FinPeku
Tolvo
N_Raist
DoughGuy
lorenzo110
hey its andres
Avenger649
Automancer
Jansports
Hydreigon11
62 posters

Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers.

EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers. - Page 7 Empty Re: Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers.

Post by EeAyEss Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Ever tried going naked with a symbol of avarice on your head and duel wielding Smough's Hammers? Good times... silly
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers. - Page 7 Empty Re: Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers.

Post by hey its andres Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:58 pm

No, but when the dragon headstone glitch was out I would wander the forest using infinite estus and look like I was in a subway commercial.
    $5 foot long anyone? cheers
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:58 pm

That seems so stupid it could actually be clever... wait a moment

http://mmdks.com/mk7

IT IS DONE. Now create this build and fly you fools fly with the strength of multiple hammers. GO!!!!!

I tried to get a fast roll but smough's hammer is ridiculously heavy.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:22 pm

This is a whole other event just waiting to happen hahaha
    lorenzo110
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by lorenzo110 Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:40 pm

Looking forward to this event actually. I will be on the opposing side of course. I'm on PS3. I'll also be notifying those on my buds list to be on the look out for this very intrigueing and exciting battle day....Feb 1st it is. Hell why not all of feb and if it dont work out for you guys just keep invading. Hope to see all the PS3 gank killers in the forest. Heck why not practice now so you guys will be ready by then. We are waiting. Thank you. Happy Holidays.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:44 pm

About the dual Smough's hammer, why not make the endurance 40 if we can't fast roll with symbol of avarice? If you want to keep the level 150, tehn pump moar ViTaLiTy!!!!!11!1!

In all seriousness(which this build lacks) this is hella funny.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:55 pm

lorenzo110 wrote:Looking forward to this event actually. I will be on the opposing side of course. I'm on PS3. I'll also be notifying those on my buds list to be on the look out for this very intrigueing and exciting battle day....Feb 1st it is. Hell why not all of feb and if it dont work out for you guys just keep invading. Hope to see all the PS3 gank killers in the forest. Heck why not practice now so you guys will be ready by then. We are waiting. Thank you. Happy Holidays.

I've been patrolling since about Dec 28th (xbox). You'll never see people fight that low to win ever... and then they die lol!
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:58 pm

I just need to start my Vit gouge for some REVENGE!!! But, alas, i share the console with my brothers... so I can only play when they are asleep, because they hog... sad I want dark souls for the PC, but I'm afraid of hackers... 😢
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:00 am

There's pretty much hackers on every system so don't fret too much about it.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:03 am

On the ps3, all the griefers are only f@ggots. Pardon me, but I've never encountered any real hackers or modders.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:10 am

Actually once I can get movie studio on my pc I'll upload footage of a guy who was a floating head spamming karmic justice...it was bizzare to say the least,
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:12 am

lol... apparently there is a hidden miracle called Karmic Justice Explosion. It's in the hard code... it is ridiculous... check the For the Glory of Alvina thread...
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:23 am

Okay so who else didn't know that the cleric in the forest can heal you like crazy?
    lorenzo110
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by lorenzo110 Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:04 am

Actually Andres I play the game the way its suppose to be played and dont care whether I win or lose. I have ganked as a summoned player and ganked as an invader. I also play fair 1v1 in designated areas like the berg and Arena. To say Gankers always lose is not true. This past weekend for example I only was killed once in a 3 day period playing over 8 hrs each day. I would call that a success. But again to me it doesn't matter much at all. I want people to be challenged. Thats what this game is all about. I was challenged as a new player and continue to be till this day playing this game we all love. As I have said before if a person lacks the ability to handle losing they will not at all enjoy playing this game. Especially having to fight in the forest. But again its a challenge that a strong minded player who has no conception on winning or losing that can handle this test. Those that cant tend to cry about it.

Again I say its funny you guys feel the need to retailate against something that has always been and will always be. For a group of players that rave about being ethical and above honor then choosing to set up a little anti ganker squad using methods that are the opposite of what you preach I find very amusing and hypocritcal. I would have a little more respect if you guys played say without using so called "scummy" methods and actually challenged yourselves with the weakest of weapons and armor and no spells. Then your wins would really mean something to yourselves. It would mean you actually accepted the challenge that many other players have before you to become a true veteran fighter who plays not to win but to improve and become skilled to the point you can handle 1v2 or 1v3. See you guys on Feb 1st. I know I'm ready.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:12 am

hey its andres wrote:Okay so who else didn't know that the cleric in the forest can heal you like crazy?

i love that cleric!!! check the last fight, whenever i arrive to a ganker's world and theyre clearing the forest he always helps me out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWts9IwFhik
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:13 am

I purposefully hide behind the clerc when he's there.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:29 am

lorenzo110 wrote:Actually Andres I play the game the way its suppose to be played and dont care whether I win or lose. I have ganked as a summoned player and ganked as an invader. I also play fair 1v1 in designated areas like the berg and Arena. To say Gankers always lose is not true. This past weekend for example I only was killed once in a 3 day period playing over 8 hrs each day. I would call that a success. But again to me it doesn't matter much at all. I want people to be challenged. Thats what this game is all about. I was challenged as a new player and continue to be till this day playing this game we all love. As I have said before if a person lacks the ability to handle losing they will not at all enjoy playing this game. Especially having to fight in the forest. But again its a challenge that a strong minded player who has no conception on winning or losing that can handle this test. Those that cant tend to cry about it.

Again I say its funny you guys feel the need to retailate against something that has always been and will always be. For a group of players that rave about being ethical and above honor then choosing to set up a little anti ganker squad using methods that are the opposite of what you preach I find very amusing and hypocritcal. I would have a little more respect if you guys played say without using so called "scummy" methods and actually challenged yourselves with the weakest of weapons and armor and no spells. Then your wins would really mean something to yourselves. It would mean you actually accepted the challenge that many other players have before you to become a true veteran fighter who plays not to win but to improve and become skilled to the point you can handle 1v2 or 1v3. See you guys on Feb 1st. I know I'm ready.

A few things:
    1) By your logic you should be using your bare fists, not leveled up, with no armor to "challenege" yourself (or at least a broken sword hilt).
    2) Pure mage builds are hard, especially when you can only take 2 hits so I don't understand your "no spells" just sounds like you are a little sensitive as far as magic is concerned.
    3) I'm guessing you've never watched Inglorious Basterds?
    And on a side note, why are you so upset over us having fun? You sound like some elitist who hasn't realized that he's just like everyone else. I don't claim to be amazing at pvp, but I play for something better than winning or "improving" I play for fun which I'm sure most people that play in events will tell you is the reason we play. You ever heard of fight clubs? How come you don't badger them for fighting only 1v1 when they should be bettering themselves. Either way you can think what you want, but we'll just be here having fun lol!

P.S. You really should watch Inglorious Basterds.
    lorenzo110
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by lorenzo110 Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:36 am

1) I have fought bare fist LOL it was fun and laughs. Again because I care less if I lose or win.
    2) Your the ones wanted to go out and clean the forest not me. I like it the way it is. By your standards you make it sound like your the elitist wanting to change things that are already set in stone. Why is that? Because your incapable of maybe handling 1v2? Probably. Use what you want I care less because I fought bead spammers, power within, dusk crown wearing, dragon ring magic buff wearing, and every other thing mage builds use for an advantage they can get for OHKO. I did this without using a shield on with a spear and katana. Try fighting players at a disadvantage some time dude. Thats called testing how good you really are.
    3) Seen Inglorious Basterds and it was not Terentinos best work. It was disappointing actually. Pulp Fiction will always be his masterpiece.

Now look I can see your a young kid and have yet to experiance much in the world and probably play this game alot. Its a fun game who doesnt. But this game does not play by your rules or mine. Nothing you can do to change that buddy. It is what it is. You want to have fun go right ahead. Enjoy yourself because when all is said and done after your little get together in Feb, before and after, the forest will be what it has always been. A place for people to challenge themselves and fighting multiple opponents.
    And one last thing bud. I fight up here in sl 700s at a disadvantage. No shield. With pretty useless weapons to be honest. I win some and lose some but I have fun. I dont cry about getting ganked. Its part of the challenge of this game. As a smart player said in some of his vids once you pass certain levels in the game the items and spells have diminished returns. This means I fight at a disadvantage against those that try to get the best out of these spells and items by staying at a lower level. So by those standards Im always putting myself in a bad position to win a fight because I dont get the best out of my weapons or spells as I would have because of the diminished returns theory of 120 mentality players. That being said a 120 has a beter chance killing me easily then a much higher level player does. I like those odds. That to me is a differant kind of challenge against me along with the 98 percent facing japanese players up here disadvantage I have as well. See you guys on Feb 1st.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:59 am

Wow watch it lorenzo there is no need to insult someone by there age. None of us know your age. Anyway this is *ahem* just for fun, not to cleanse the forest, that will never happen. I don't see why you are...agianst (maybe?) this. Besides everyone has a different view of what challenges and how to fight. Though the game doesn't play by each indivual rules, it is our playstyle that does. Have fun warning your friends about this fun event. If anything it should make it more packed with players to invade.

Also what do you mean by "98% facing japanese players"?
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:18 am

Ah just let him be, he's obviously ticked about something. Anyways you guys really need to try getting ganks to fight the giant mushrooms. I wish I could see the look on their faces when they getting OHKO by a fungus Look Skyward
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:21 am

I always run to that little pond, but it always seems like the nearby swarm of trees gets to them before the mushrooms for me.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:26 am

The cats aren't as powerful as allies, but for some reason I've noticed that they intimidate gankers (Even 3v1) way more than the mushrooms do. Either way if at any time during the event you need help or are stalling until another one of us comes along then try running to either the cat area, the mushroom pond, or head to the hydra (that little ledge is deadly and normally scares off anyone in pursuit).
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:33 am

I think it's because of the cats charges. Hey what about that ledge under the stone bridge where invaders smack the host into the river?. I also need an opinion on whether to use toxic pyromancy or the one that damages armor and weapons?
    lorenzo110
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by lorenzo110 Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:35 am

Goldwing sometimes a person who prattles on about elitists without knowing anything about such an attitude and the display of such sometimes needs to be schooled in its meaning. Again unless you have a maxed out toon people would better understand that we tend to get invaded by invaders who are in the majority Japanese players. Put it this way. From 8 pm to 3 am I was only invaded by 4 non japanese players. The rest of the invaders were all japanese. I like to check their profiles in the players met box. Despite the unlimited level invasions in the forest I still face the majority of invaders mostly all my level. I might get 1 to 3 soul level 50 players but most of those I fight against are my level. Those almost always are japanese players. And very difficult skilled japanese players I might add.

Again by all means I encourage your fun. Because I will be enjoying it as well.I have a few friends up here already to go when I mentioned it to them. I should caution you guys though theres this trick alot of very smart high level players like to do. They like to let DOA's camp in their world so that they only get invaded 1 at a time. So if you guys do have the misfortune of invading a smart high level camper you will more then likely be having to fight him and his buddy alone. But its all about fun right? See you on Feb 1st.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:39 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:I think it's because of the cats charges. Hey what about that ledge under the stone bridge where invaders smack the host into the river?. I also need an opinion on whether to use toxic pyromancy or the one that damages armor and weapons?

My opinion: Toxic mist. My mentality for the armor damaging one would be "beat this guy then repair." For Toxic Mist on the other hand I can't necessarily just beat my opponent before my health gets to a critical state.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:15 pm