Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+58
Sloth9230
Jiub of Carim
Nybbles
defacto
largestember
Yurkoon
Rudmed
ExecutionerTri
PlasticandRage
Myztyrio
cloudyeki
FlorisFreakshow
Murdeaulio
sjackson12
Murkulanvippi
Insane117
tinypantha
Brokewilly
Ubcmflt
DarkW17
dancash1808
Glutebrah
Baked_Blazer
EeAyEss
Johnthethird
Phoenix Rising
raecor14
TehInfamousAmos
Mr. Tart
billy_bayonet
T-King-667
GrinTwist
Kyōkai
kane3977
Espada Muerta
User1
ChizFreak
The Letter X
RANT
martyrsbrigade99
Lord of Ash
Slarg232
Seignar
Soris Ice Goldwing
aceluby
vatar5
reim0027
MyAwesomeAfro
FinPeku
Tolvo
N_Raist
DoughGuy
lorenzo110
hey its andres
Avenger649
Automancer
Jansports
Hydreigon11
62 posters

Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers.

Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers. - Page 2 Empty Re: Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers.

Post by Automancer Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:04 pm

Is everyone on this thread on the PS3? It'll feel weird if this event took place on the Xbox and i was killing alone in the forest. =S
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers. - Page 2 Empty Re: Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers.

Post by aceluby Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:33 pm

I'm in, though I'm not a catbro and will be invading as a DW w/ my 'tryhard' pure caster beast.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:50 pm

Automancer wrote:Is everyone on this thread on the PS3? It'll feel weird if this event took place on the Xbox and i was killing alone in the forest. =S

Nope I'm throwing my hat into this to! I'll be using my sl120 main DMing and crack eye orbs here. I'm not sure if I can kill 3v1 but I can really mess up the host healing items and armor.
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:15 pm

The plan
    Favorite invading build. Seriously people, with Power Within, you don't need to worry about your END. I also want to say that this build varies: Sometimes I like to put in Lingering instead of Bellowing and use a Dagger buffed with CMW. It's all kinds of fun.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:33 pm

I shall join. *Xbox*

THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN RIDES!..... Er.... walks.....
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:35 pm

http://mmdks.com/kfx

So far the build I'm using for the event.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:57 pm

My build, some trickery is required to use it right, though.

Ok, how do you link to MM?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:09 pm

Wrong thread. :oops:
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:16 pm

I'm pleased to see so many people are here and ready to sign up. The reason I'm starting the mass invasions on Feb 1st is because I'm away till then.

If any of you think this is a lost cause, then you're probably right, this event isn't to get rid of gankers but to have fun and losing all our morals as decent pvpers.

Do not see this as a mission of righteousness, just have fun and enjoy yourself.

EDIT: By the way I am on Xbox, I should've said that to begin with.

If we run into each other, either console, use the look skyward gesture. Also leave your gamer tags/whatever the alternative is on PS3 (not trying to be ignorant but I don't know much about the PS3) so we know that we are running into each other. If you want to go for the more personal touch, send a message.

http://mmdks.com/kgj My first anti gank build, sunlight blade and constant BS's

http://mmdks.com/kgi My second, ultimate poise with fast roll and gold tracer, spam bleed them out.

I'll probably switch between the two throughout the day.

I'm going to compile a list of all the builds into the first post, so it's easier for people to see.
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:04 pm

NEVER THE FOREST BELONGS TO US. Its the only place you can go all out dirty clean spam etc. This a holy place of death and try-hards. If you dont like gankers never go human in the forest.
    martyrsbrigade99
    martyrsbrigade99
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by martyrsbrigade99 Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Okay, why does anyone need hornet rings for gankers...lol? Wouldn't you feel more accomplished if you defeated gankers without hornet rings? Look Skyward
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Lord of Ash wrote:NEVER THE FOREST BELONGS TO US. Its the only place you can go all out dirty clean spam etc. This a holy place of death and try-hards. If you dont like gankers never go human in the forest.

You misunderstand, this is for the gankers themselves, not for the forest bros who have every right to gank us to infinity and beyond. this is for the people who are horrendous at the game and are not wishing to get any better, to teach them that we are powerful and WE WILL FIGHT AS FOREST HUNTERS AS BROTHERS. (I'm feeling pumped just watched the hobbit and I'm starting a LotR marathon)
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:19 pm

im in, when is this happening? this is my favourite build http://mmdks.com/kgowhich i will be using and im gonna be swaping LC for msgs and wolf for rtsr when in low vit.
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:21 pm

martyrsbrigade99 wrote:Okay, why does anyone need hornet rings for gankers...lol? Wouldn't you feel more accomplished if you defeated gankers without hornet rings? Look Skyward

I made this event motivated by Seraphim's Go with God my child series, this is a no mercy no honour no boundaries kill fest, if you want to join and play without hornet's do it, if you want to don't. Really the hornets are overkill and I'm using it to show the people how their tactics are unfair and annoying, if the message sticks to at least one person I'll be happy.

Also this event is just to have fun, not be the better person or not use hornet, I don't know what everyone else's motives are, but these are mine.

If you want to join check the first post, your builds should be ready by January 30th and the event starts on February 1st ending whenever the day ends for you, I'm not going to put a specific time cos if I do I'll exclude a lot of people since I live in the UK which I think is 7/8 hours away from you American guys and other timezones/locations where you peoples are.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:39 pm

I'll join this, but I'll just use my normal SL 100 build.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:39 pm

Here you have an hybrid of Gold and Silver Destroyer with enough pose to tank a 2 handed attack of a greatsword, fast rolling to go for backstabs against slowest weapons (like ultra greatswords), uses both Tracers in the right hand, 2 hand Gold Tracer against Claymore users and below for stunlock, use Silver Tracer to Toxin tanks and backstab slowest weapon users.

As a plus it has Power Within to accelerate things if you're confident enough, Fire Tempest because it's very useful spell when surrounded or when you trapped an enemy, and Great Combustion which needs no explanation.

I think the only drawback of this build comes if you fight a long spear user, in that case best you could do in case he has low poise is to stunlock him, or if he is good at dodging then you will need to either outsmart his rolls and go for a backstab or try to parry one of his attacks.

My creation: http://mmdks.com/kgr

Features:

• Fast Rolling
    • High poise, 54, breakpoint for greatswords
    • Gold Tracer AND Silver Tracer in right hand
    • 45 Dex ensures high damage with tracers and fast casting
    • Maximum Stamina (192)
    • Uses RoFaP and Hornet's Ring
    • 1829 of HP
    • Power Within, Great Combustion and Fire Tempest

Last edited by ChizFreak on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:40 pm

I was wondering when you come X. Mabye we'll hit the same host huh?
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:43 pm

It's highly likely. The Forest is where I meet the forum-goers most often.

I think I Aim v Here I and I invaded the same host the day after he knew I was a Forest Hunter.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Well then I'll be sure to give the host a nice cold welcoming. Does the health drain of power within negated by the Santus? Because then I can switch my shield for that and hit harder.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Well then I'll be sure to give the host a nice cold welcoming. Does the health drain of power within negated by the Santus? Because then I can switch my shield for that and hit harder.

Only if your max hp is low. Power Within drains 1% of your health every second, and the Sanctus normally can't keep up with that.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:01 pm

martyrsbrigade99 wrote:Okay, why does anyone need hornet rings for gankers...lol? Wouldn't you feel more accomplished if you defeated gankers without hornet rings? Look Skyward

I like to riposte people. I love the animation for Hornet's on many weapons.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Then I'll either use the chaos blade or one of the other bleed items. Lets see: Green blossums, purple moss blossums, humanity,...what else should we all need?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:23 pm

http://mmdks.com/kjv

Don't know if this is any good, I use this as my main build but I think it's good for Ganker killing.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Then I'll either use the chaos blade or one of the other bleed items. Lets see: Green blossums, purple moss blossums, humanity,...what else should we all need?
    CHAOS SHOTEL!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Poison Knives, Dung Pies, Talismans.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:31 am