Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Mass Effect 3: Dissapointing ending

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Mass Effect 3: Dissapointing ending Empty Mass Effect 3: Dissapointing ending

Post by User1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:10 pm

I completed this today, and put in loads of effort in my Single Player and because I bought it Pre-Owned, I had no online pass to go online, and increase my galactic readiness. The 3 choices at the end had nearly no distinguishable differences in the final outcome, and (the worst part).... my ships only survivors were people I hated and my romance partner. All of these things coming together made the ending a huge dissapointment for me. Did anyone else think the ending was not up to standard?
    Elite Knight
    Elite Knight
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Mass Effect 3: Dissapointing ending Empty Re: Mass Effect 3: Dissapointing ending

Post by Elite Knight Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:13 pm

-.-

Spoiler:
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Mass Effect 3: Dissapointing ending Empty Re: Mass Effect 3: Dissapointing ending

Post by User1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Elite Knight wrote:-.-

Spoiler:
    Thanks for that! (Counts as later right?) I would have downloaded the Director's Cut, but my download speed was way too slow, so I can kind of blame the bad ending on myself for having no patience.
    Elite Knight
    Elite Knight
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elite Knight Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:48 pm

I didn't fully understand the ending myself, until I saw this. It cleared up so much. People like to say it's wrong, but the in-game content suggests otherwise.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:56 pm

Also I lol'ed at did anyone else think the ending was bad. I lol'ed hard. try googling mass effect 3 ending. look at ALL THE RAGE
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:59 pm

Elite Knight wrote:I didn't fully understand the ending myself, until I saw this. It cleared up so much. People like to say it's wrong, but the in-game content suggests otherwise.
    I just watched the whole thing, and everything goes together perfectly. I think the Indoctrination Theory is the proper one, and I do'nt care what other people think.
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:41 pm

I hate the ending. Even the extended replacement. Yeah it cleared a ton of things up but all three main endings (excluding the fourth ending that was added with the extended replacement ending). I hated it because, the bad ending and good ending are flipped to me. I feel the bad ending is the Control Ending and the good ending is the Destroy Ending. But I also hate both of them. I hate the destroy ending because it destroys all AI, even the Geth who I helped make peace with the Quarians so basically I have to the *** and kill them. Who wouldn't their be a means of killing the Reapers but also saving all other AI?

Control Ending I hate because really it's everything that dealt with the Illusive Man and I hated him. Also the fact that eventually everthing human that is slightly left with the Shepard Reaper or whatever he became would eventually disappear and the process would more then likely begin again.

And then theirs the Synthesis Ending, my most hated ending. To me it's just dumb. Yeah you save everyone and the Reapers help civilization of every race but I hate it because it's to 'magical'. Synthetics and Organics combine just all of sudden with Shepards sacrifice. I would rather have some sort of explanation because ME series is so scifi that having this one moment of odd magic ruins a lot to me.

I liked ME3 but the ending to me sucked. Just my opinion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:11 am