Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
WandererReece
Forum Pirate
Saturday-Saint
SlakeMoth
Marino.
GrinTwist
tinypantha
Hydreigon11
Hatsune Miku
IceIfrit666
bunnywink
Elite Knight
The Letter X
PlasticandRage
Mr. Tart
Tolvo
Serious_Much
RANT
Sloth9230
Sevans
Jester's Tears
bloodpixel
dancash1808
User1
28 posters

Worst mistakes made by you in games

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Worst mistakes made by you in games Empty Worst mistakes made by you in games

Post by User1 Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:18 pm

I have made so many bad decisions in my lifetime in the gaming world. Most notably 2 of them. Choosing the wrong ending in ME3 and getting hacked by a bad loser. What are everyone elses?
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Worst mistakes made by you in games Empty Re: Worst mistakes made by you in games

Post by dancash1808 Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Playing eragon.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Worst mistakes made by you in games Empty Re: Worst mistakes made by you in games

Post by bloodpixel Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:48 am

Buying Call of Duty.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:58 am

bloodpixel wrote:Buying Call of Duty.

You know...You probably just pissed off ALOT of People...
    Oh well #YOLO :mask-averice:
    Sevans
    Sevans
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Sevans Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:08 am

Having astronomically high hopes for Diablo 3.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:10 am

Let's see... playing Viva Pinata, all my care mistakes in Digimon World, overwriting my save data for Fallout New Vegas, trying to make a balanced build in Demon's Souls, raising resistance up to 30 in Dark Souls...while also going for a balanced build... again :|

There was also this once incident in MW2 that my friends will never let me live down. Bunch of D-bags I tell you!

An honorable mention goes out to all my failed sacrifice plays in Worms Armageddon. My Jimmies deserved better sad
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:54 am

buying mw2, one of the worse games ever(so are the rest after that)
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:34 am

Sloth9230 wrote:all my care mistakes in Digimon World

What care mistakes 8) (I mean I WANTED a sukamon silly)
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:31 am

Buying haze... Yeah...

Also my horrendous tendency to get to the end of a game but never finish it.. Happened far too many times.

And selling rayman. Never sold a single game since, though I've given people some of my old games since, never sold another after that.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:39 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Buying haze... Yeah...

Also my horrendous tendency to get to the end of a game but never finish it.. Happened far too many times.

And selling rayman. Never sold a single game since, though I've given people some of my old games since, never sold another after that.

i never sell my games since they give you 30 bucks for something you paid 60 bucks for, id rather keep it lol. i used to sell them to this ocal store that would buy new(used) game and i would get 50 or 45 which is a lot better but they closed and gametop sucks so i stopped selling them.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:07 pm

Serious: I have played Legend of Dragoon 4 times, but have yet to beat the game.

The first two were because my fourth disc was scratched, so it always froze after beating the boss in Algis.

The thrid time(I managed to find a copy at the swapmeet that was missing the first disc) I got bored after Zenebatos and then my ps3 got the YLOD. In my current playthrough I'm in Algis again... who knows if I'll ever finish the game lol

Dancash: Numemon FTW! Thunder Justice!

Rant: I got MW2 for free from a friend... then went out and baught Black Ops even though I hate COD games :|

I'm already planning my next mistake guys! I'ma go buy Assassins Creed 3, even though I only finished the first one

Last edited by Sloth9230 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:23 pm

I hope you are ready for the 5 hour tutorial in AC3.

Buying the Sonic and Mario Olympics game. Seriously, what the *** am I an idiot.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:38 pm

bloodpixel wrote:Buying Call of Duty.

Worst mistake? Hm...

I actually enjoyed Call of Duty for a while, so that would have to be my worst mistake in gaming.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Serious_Much wrote:

I do the same thing. It really irritates me. It's a repeating cycle too, because once I've done it, and let the game sit for awhile, I'll try to pick it back up and decide that because I can't really remember what was happening in the game I need to start over, and just end up doing the whole thing over again.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:44 pm

PlasticandRage wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:

I do the same thing. It really irritates me. It's a repeating cycle too, because once I've done it, and let the game sit for awhile, I'll try to pick it back up and decide that because I can't really remember what was happening in the game I need to start over, and just end up doing the whole thing over again.

I've only ever experienced such thing once. It was on Dragon Age: Origins, a game that i love but never finished. I was right at the end, i could've just headed out towards the final boss, but nooooooo i just had to stop playing, and now with a new computer the save files are gone as well, so no finishing that game for me.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:50 pm

Buying games after buying Dark Souls - none of them last longer than a couple of days, even if they're pretty good.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:13 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:
    PlasticandRage wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:

I've only ever experienced such thing once. It was on Dragon Age: Origins, a game that i love but never finished. I was right at the end, i could've just headed out towards the final boss, but nooooooo i just had to stop playing, and now with a new computer the save files are gone as well, so no finishing that game for me.

I have a big stack of games sitting on my shelf that I'm currently doing it with. Skyrim, although I've promised myself that I'll stop starting over in that one, Valkyria Chronicles, Inferno, Resident Evil 6, Kingdoms of Amalur, and I think a couple others.

I plan to pick RE6 back up once I finish with AC3 though. Nice thing about that at least, is that I'll only probably start the last campaign over
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:15 pm

Sloth9230 wrote:I'm already planning my next mistake guys! I'ma go buy Assassins Creed 3, even though I only finished the first one

Okay the plot still infuriates me but I'm actually really enjoying AC3 xD
    (even if my character has a 6th sense allowing him to kill any bunny which ventures within 20 meters of me with homing darts)
    RantFromRant wrote:

i never sell my games since they give you 30 bucks for something you paid 60 bucks for, id rather keep it lol. i used to sell them to this ocal store that would buy new(used) game and i would get 50 or 45 which is a lot better but they closed and gametop sucks so i stopped selling them.

Sounds like your places are alot better than ours to be honest. I got like 2 quid for some of mine going up to a tenner for games I paid 40-45 for. Never again. if your gona do that you may as well rent it 3 times and play the hell out of it.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:26 pm

Sloth9230 wrote:Serious: I have played Legend of Dragoon 4 times, but have yet to beat the game.

The first two were because my fourth disc was scratched, so it always froze after beating the boss in Algis.

The thrid time(I managed to find a copy at the swapmeet that was missing the first disc) I got bored after Zenebatos and then my ps3 got the YLOD. In my current playthrough I'm in Algis again... who knows if I'll ever finish

Stick with it. I played through and got bored twice before I finally returned to it and finished it some 7 years after I first got it, ever so glad I did and I've played through it a few more times since then, one of those games I return to when I want a nice delve into the past happy
    Elite Knight
    Elite Knight
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elite Knight Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Dishonored. Seriously, that game was a pretty big disappointment to me. Sure, it was fun, but overall, there were some real problems with it.

Trying to get into sports games. Seriously, why?

I suppose Dirge Of Cerberus could go on this list as well. And Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duelist of the Roses.

And not finishing The Legend of Dragoon. Such an amazing game.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Will do.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Can I just say to anyone in the US who hasn't finished legend of dragoon, the bastards on psn for like 5 bucks. Worth every penny guys (lucky Americans, I have to keep my copy pristine so I can play it, pal versions cost an arm and a leg seeing as its rare outside US and japan
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:28 pm

On PSN for five bucks...I have 5.01 in my PSN account. That does sound a bit fitting. What exactly is the game about?
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:29 pm

I wouldn't doubt it, I got my first copy at a yard sale for 5 bucks and the second one for 15 even though it was missing a disc. I'm guessing neither guy new what they were selling. I wasn't aware that it was on PSN though.

Tolvo: I'm not sure how to describe it. It's a party based RPG like final fantasy 7. It's got an interesting plot/lore, if somewhat cliched, and a pretty unique combat system. I highly recommend it. Oh, and there's... "dragons"

Serious's quote hits the nail right on the head. The games plot is basically a huge "screw destiny".

Last edited by Sloth9230 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Buying MW3 was a mistake in general. :roll:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:21 am