Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I swear I've heard this somewhere before...

Kyōkai
    Kyōkai
    Addicted
    Addicted

I swear I've heard this somewhere before... Empty I swear I've heard this somewhere before...

Post by Kyōkai Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:41 pm

You know the music you hear right before the oh so great and honourable knights Ornstein and Smough attempt to thrash you?

Well, I happened to be rewatching Zero No Tsukaima today, and guess what I heard in the last episode of the third season, "Zero No Tsukaima: Princess No Rondo" around the 17:44/23:25 point.

Yeah. If you ask me, the background music sounded EXACTLY the same until a certain point.

If occurrences like this are completely normal or if I'm just being completely ignorant of something really important, please tell me. As a matter of fact I think both are true, which is why I was reluctant towards making this thread. But this just seemed completely random to me.

My god, the fact that Dark Souls and Zero No Tsukaima actually have some sort of connection is just bizarre to me.

Your thoughts? Shrug

EDIT: Lol thanks for posting a link to the episode, Jester. I was in too much shock to do so.

Last edited by Kyōkai on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

I swear I've heard this somewhere before... Empty Re: I swear I've heard this somewhere before...

Post by Jester's Tears Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Holy **** That SOUNDED EXACTLY LIKE IT. I always get goosebumps when i Hear it and this time it was No diffrent.

(Link if you don't wanna start searching for it. :3)
    http://onepieceofbleach.com/zero-no-tsukaima-season-3-episode-12/
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

I swear I've heard this somewhere before... Empty Re: I swear I've heard this somewhere before...

Post by Hue Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:36 pm

Wow, i wasn't expecting it to sound IDENTICAL to it.
    Because you can't deny, it's the same piece of music, wonder who actually created it and when it was first used though

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:14 pm