Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
SpecialNewb
Carphil
Shindori
IV_Mark_VI
TehInfamousAmos
T-King-667
The Letter X
Bloodpact91
Ghadis_God
Ashran
reim0027
Fry1156
Flankydizzle
jankenneth_10
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
KingSeekerCow
User1
Rynn
22 posters

"I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!"

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

"I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!" Empty "I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!"

Post by Rynn Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:04 pm

I'm starting a new character... I have but 1 rule. I can never pick up any weapons or shields. Ever.

http://www.twitch.tv/flickerflare

Currently streaming.

Last edited by Rynn on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:28 pm; edited 8 times in total
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

"I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!" Empty Re: "I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!"

Post by User1 Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:15 pm

Watching now!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

"I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!" Empty Re: "I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!"

Post by User1 Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:30 pm

Bump guys? I'm the only viewer. I'm sure support would'nt be minded.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:47 pm

This is fun. Anyone want to join?
    KingSeekerCow
    KingSeekerCow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by KingSeekerCow Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:52 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:This is fun. Anyone want to join?

Happy? I joined.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:59 pm

How far are you going to get?
    jankenneth_10
    jankenneth_10
    Casual
    Casual

Post by jankenneth_10 Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:43 pm

lol what re you doing throwing stuff? XD
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:44 pm

jankenneth_10 wrote:lol what re you doing throwing stuff? XD

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Yes, I'm still going, I've just killed Quelagg, the Ceaseless Discharge, and ran back up. I've got my pyromancy and I'm about to tackle Sens Fortress,
    KingSeekerCow
    KingSeekerCow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by KingSeekerCow Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:17 pm

Well it was entertaining watch. But now I have to go to class. -____-.
    Flankydizzle
    Flankydizzle
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Flankydizzle Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:11 pm

Watching.
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Fry1156 Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:13 pm

That was entertaining. Spent the day playing dks, now it's 2am and I'm watching somebody play dks.
    Will the link let me finish watching the play through at another time, or can you only watch while it's streaming?
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Watching now.
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:48 am

MFW you killed onionbro:

"I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!" K13zC0t
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:28 am

Fry1156 wrote:That was entertaining. Spent the day playing dks, now it's 2am and I'm watching somebody play dks.
    Will the link let me finish watching the play through at another time, or can you only watch while it's streaming?
    Unless it bugs, I've saved a recording.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:37 am

Nice stream Rynn, let us know when you start back up.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:16 am

How far did you get?
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:33 am

Awesome show last night Rynn. When will you be streaming again?
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:35 am

RenegadeCop wrote:How far did you get?
    We ended with me rather poetically inside a jail cell after Seath had slain me.
    Also we've already killed Nito: I died like 17 times to him first: Nito is my particular enemy that I've never gotten good at fighting. We all got one.
    I have an interview in 6 hours for a job. I'd like to think I'll stream around the same time again today: But I'd also like to think they are going to hire me on the spot. Today is up in the air.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:58 pm

Rynn wrote:
    Fry1156 wrote:That was entertaining. Spent the day playing dks, now it's 2am and I'm watching somebody play dks.
    Unless it bugs, I've saved a recording.
    Apparently recording longer then 3 hours are discarded.
    Unless I get the job and they went me to start immediately on the spot, expect me to record at the exact same time today.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:59 pm

Maybe you should record for the 3 hours, save it up and then start up a new recording. Rinse and repeat.

Kind of a pain in the ***, but I imagine it would work.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:07 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Maybe you should record for the 3 hours, save it up and then start up a new recording. Rinse and repeat.

Kind of a pain in the ***, but I imagine it would work.
    Around two hours and 45 minutes, plan for an intermission?
    I was thinking about it.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:09 pm

Got to do it, sounds like.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:03 pm

Since I can't remember the precise time I was on last night (I stayed until 01:00, I did my best!) can you please post back here when it is starting up, maybe a 5 minute warning? Thanks.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:15 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:Since I can't remember the precise time I was on last night (I stayed until 01:00, I did my best!) can you please post back here when it is starting up, maybe a 5 minute warning? Thanks.
    No problem. You're looking for approximately 5 hours from now, unless the job hires me and wants me to start right then. (Which is possible since I wrote down on the app "I am available 24/7 currently."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:41 pm