Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
SpecialNewb
Carphil
Shindori
IV_Mark_VI
TehInfamousAmos
T-King-667
The Letter X
Bloodpact91
Ghadis_God
Ashran
reim0027
Fry1156
Flankydizzle
jankenneth_10
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
KingSeekerCow
User1
Rynn
22 posters

"I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!"

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

"I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!" - Page 2 Empty Re: "I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!"

Post by User1 Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Well, being available 24/7 won't be good for the 'sleep' part of life. happy Thanks for the extra info, and I hope that you don't start right away. I want to see this to the end! But, anyway, hope you succeed.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

"I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!" - Page 2 Empty Re: "I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!"

Post by Rynn Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:25 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:Well, being available 24/7 won't be good for the 'sleep' part of life. happy Thanks for the extra info, and I hope that you don't start right away. I want to see this to the end! But, anyway, hope you succeed.
    That means I can take an 8 hour shift at any point in time without whining.

I'm loading up the X-box. I'll be streaming in 15 minutes.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:13 pm

'bout to fight the 4kings silly
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:48 pm

I want nothing further to do with this character:

Qualeena is for an unknown reason not showing up: So I can't get my hands on any pyromancies. I needed both Great Combustion and Great Fireball for my build
    Without them, I don't have enough DPS to kill the 4kings, because that's over half my spell-power missing. In addition, because she's not there i can't raise my pyromancy glove about +12.
    I also can't make use of the forest covenant because for an unknown reason Alvina has refused me entry to the covenant. I already ran over and absolved my sin in case there was some odd problem going on.

I have no *** clue how to get past the 4kings with a rapier and only 1 copy of Chaos Fireball, 1 WOG, and an Emit Force. I can only reduce the 4kings HP to about 40% before I run out of spells under these conditions. I'm just done.
    Bloodpact91
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodpact91 Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Well , i'm sorry to hear that sad You actually went offline the second i came in the room. Well hopefully you'll stream with another char another time happy
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Rynn wrote:I also can't make use of the forest covenant because for an unknown reason Alvina has refused me entry to the covenant. I already ran over and absolved my sin in case there was some odd problem going on..

Can't you try Oswald in the church?

As for Quelana, I don't know - she's a mystery. You may be SOL there.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:55 pm

When I say "Absolve my sin" I'm speaking of Oswald.

Next time through the game I'd like to try my hand at something I havn't done in...

Actually, come to think of it...-ever-.

I'm gonna make a fat-roller tomorrow...

In fact I might start tonight... I don't know x_x.
    KingSeekerCow
    KingSeekerCow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by KingSeekerCow Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:14 am

LiveStream it! happy
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:34 am

I might start tonight silly
    Maybe tomorrow.
    But I'll stream it. We can watch me epicly fail when I lose my ability to roll.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:36 am

Same streaming place?
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:41 am

Did you at least kill BoC? My computer crashed in the midst of your Izalith misery.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:42 am

The Letter X wrote:Did you at least kill BoC? My computer crashed in the midst of your Izalith misery.
    Yes I beat it.

Yes same streaming place.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:56 am

Fatroll's not that hard, it gets easier in PvE once you get a good shield and upgrade your armor. Tank with something over 70 Stability and you can laugh at Bonewheels
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:57 am

Ghadis_God wrote:Fatroll's not that hard, it gets easier in PvE once you get a good shield and upgrade your armor. Tank with something over 70 Stability and you can laugh at Bonewheels
    Shields?
    ...No.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:59 am

Yeah i spotted this thread like late last night but it ended and there was no recorded session for me to watch ._.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:04 am

T-King-667 wrote:Yeah i spotted this thread like late last night but it ended and there was no recorded session for me to watch ._.
    And it seems todays recordings glitched too.
    I'm going to make a new channel, this ones broken.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:05 am

By the way, sorry I wasn't able to make it to the stream Rynn, I had an unexpected lab period for class tonight and got invited to the gym by some friends right after.
    If you're fatrolling, you pretty much need a shield, and a good one. Block until the wheels are done rolling and have at them. In terms of PvP, Havel's shield is invaluable for a fat roller, you can laugh off pyro, magic, and lightning damage. I might also invest into Dex for the BK weapons.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:11 am

I might not be doing one anyway. I think I'm going to try my hand at an All-offensive Dual Weild Build. It'll also use the Fang Boar Helmet.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:17 am

Dual wield is an interesting concept, the only one I use extensively is to have the Halberd in my right hand and a spear in my left. It sounds insane but it's full of win. I also like having a dagger in the right and a katana in the left, not super viable but a lot of fun as a sort of handicap.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:46 am

I'm thinking Qualaggs Fury Sword in my Offhand, Demon Spear in offhand, Shotel Mainhand, Greatsword (UGS) in my mainhand.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:12 am

btw Rynn, what is up with this?

"I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!" - Page 2 Ehh10
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Fry1156 Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:20 am

Did you finish the play through, it cut out after you got the darkroom talisman.
    Did find the part where you killed the gankers funny.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:45 am

Rynn wrote:I'm thinking Qualaggs Fury Sword in my Offhand, Demon Spear in offhand, Shotel Mainhand, Greatsword (UGS) in my mainhand.

Priscilla's Dagger mainhand and PGS offhand. silly
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:10 am

@Amos - she said the channel was "broken" so she was going to get herself a new one.

Rynn, why don't you stream some PvP sessions with some of your already built characters?
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Rynn wrote:I'm thinking Qualaggs Fury Sword in my Offhand, Demon Spear in offhand, Shotel Mainhand, Greatsword (UGS) in my mainhand.
    I've heard having big weapons like Curved Greatswords and UGS in the offhand gives a faster attack speed on top of decent poise break. I think you might as well go with a straight sword in the mainhand with Quelaag's in the left, no point having two curved swords. Also, the Shotel might have an anti-shield attack in the offhand; some weapons, like the Claws, actually get their strong attack in the offhand instead of their light attack.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 12:58 pm