Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Xbox Standard Upgrades Available

Kuragari
    Kuragari
    Addicted
    Addicted

Xbox Standard Upgrades Available  Empty Xbox Standard Upgrades Available

Post by Kuragari Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Hi, i've been farming the darkwraiths for awhile and collected and will provide upgrades to those who might need some upgrades that use titanite chunk. I'm not sure how many people i will get for this, i can only have so many chunk on me. i'm down there farming slab and i dont have anything else to upgrade myself.

let me know and we can make arrangements, i am sl40 and i do have a red stone

EDIT: just to be clear, you provide the weapon/armor, i provide the upgrade...and no you dont get my slab silly
    fuzzy101
    fuzzy101

Xbox Standard Upgrades Available  Empty Re: Xbox Standard Upgrades Available

Post by fuzzy101 Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:41 pm

could you upgrade my weapons great psythe to fire max?
    Kuragari
    Kuragari
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kuragari Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:49 pm

well this is more or less for standard upgrades or lightning/crystal. i have alot of titanite chunk and would like to give some away.

i could upgrade to fire but not max only to +9 i dont have the slab for that

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:16 am