Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
KrazykevS10
Myztyrio
FattyOfDoom
WandererReece
GrinTwist
gmwdim
Animaaal
vereornox
Tds
ViralEnsign_
Yarxov
Back Lot Basher
Oh_the_Humanity
Gyonimizotetsu
Coryf2209
Sloth9230
BeeSeaEss
tinypantha
ChizFreak
Hydreigon11
RedderAI
Ashran
26 posters

New Gestures. Post your wishes, release the lulz.

Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

New Gestures. Post your wishes, release the lulz. - Page 2 Empty Re: New Gestures. Post your wishes, release the lulz.

Post by Animaaal Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:17 pm

I'd like to see a gesture for invaders only. Something like, "Hey YOU....the dude in body form is over therrrrrrrrrrrrre!!!" *points forcefully and enemy npc goes that way*
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

New Gestures. Post your wishes, release the lulz. - Page 2 Empty Re: New Gestures. Post your wishes, release the lulz.

Post by Ashran Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:43 pm

What about falling gestures? Like OMG IM FALLING NOPENOPENOPE
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:33 am

Curtsey, for female characters. Or for everyone.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:26 am

This

New Gestures. Post your wishes, release the lulz. - Page 2 XpzYe

And this

New Gestures. Post your wishes, release the lulz. - Page 2 RTeuW

And this one for sure

New Gestures. Post your wishes, release the lulz. - Page 2 0NEYy

P.S. I'm kidding about that last one lol
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:40 am

Spoiler:
    For when I win my first 2v1, because let's be honest here it's gonna happen.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:46 am

Sloth9230 wrote:This

New Gestures. Post your wishes, release the lulz. - Page 2 XpzYe

And this

New Gestures. Post your wishes, release the lulz. - Page 2 RTeuW

O totally. twisted

Coryf2209 wrote:I want to be able to pelvic thrust with the force of 100 trains Joy ...would be funny if there was a WoG-like effect and sound with it, but you would be unable to use it when enemies are around, like multiplayer items and bonfires. Would make for some pretty epic stuff.

There was one just like that in Demon’s Souls, I forget the name….but ya bring it back for sure!
    "The force of a thousand trains" lol .

Oh_the_Humanity wrote:I would like to see a "play dead" gesture to fake out players in PvP.

This could be the start of an interesting take on Chameleon.

And also invader only gestures. That way you dont have to use attunements. For the enemies and stuff. Tell enemies to "Go that way" or "stay put" <---lol...I never did. I arena'd maybe 5, 6 times lol. Arena Look Skyward

Last edited by Animaaal on Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : positioning)
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:48 am

GrinTwist wrote:
    Spoiler:
    For when I win my first 2v1, because let's be honest here it's gonna happen.

I Prostration to the champion.

***EDIT***
    That looks just like Freddy Mercury lol

Last edited by Animaaal on Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional input)
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:20 am

I would really like to see the gesture in DkS2 take the weight of the weapons in to consideration. Maybe have 2 different versions of each gesture. One for, weapon in hand, and one for when your weapon is sheathed. It just looks really silly when your flailing your great club around when waving at somebody.
    Also maybe consider the same thing during rolling as well. Let say you've got that great club and you roll.
    IMO you should have it in both hands and have it hit the ground first before curling into the full somersault. (kinda hard to explain)
    I guess I would really like to see the physics in DkS2 to be more refined.
    The physics in DkS was just fine, but there's always room for improvement IMO.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Toss: Toss whatever's in your right hand into the air and catch it.

I love the "stop" idea.

Also, It would be halarious if they added the three amigo salute.

FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:05 pm

WandererReece wrote:Toss: Toss whatever's in your right hand into the air and catch it.

I love the "stop" idea.

Also, It would be halarious if they added the three amigo salute.

This would make me piss myself if a 3v1 beat me and they done that.
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:31 pm

It could be coll if we have a gesture that realy inflicts damage or some kind of buff, like in Team Fortress 2. It could be hilarious, to get killed by a taunt xD
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:32 pm

Perhaps co-operative animations like they have in Portal 2. High five, rock-paper-scissors, etc.
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:06 pm

Im all for some new and impoved gestures but this is starting to sound like a Fable game. 🇳🇴
    I think, like I posted earlier, adding realistic physics to the gestures and to factor in the weight of each weapon, or perhaps have your character sheath there weapon or use it like a cain to rest there weight on while gesturing. I just think it looks so ridiculous when you wave to someone while holding a great club or something of equal size.
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:19 am

Horrible quality but I'd pay just for this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hltmKIcahOY
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:18 am

It'll never happen but I'd also love a ton of Michael Jackson dances.I'd laugh my a** off if I saw a bunch of hollows doing Thriller. big grin
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:30 am

I like the idea of a realxing/sit down gesture. maybe waiting to be summoned? Park your *** next to a tree. silly

Also, maybe covenant related gestures, such as making praise the sun only available to sun bros, darkwraiths get something... etc.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:48 am

Ashran wrote:Uhm i thought the patches gesture was used to say "im not willing to fight" but hey, the more gestures the more fun!
    Yes, but you have to get through and beat Nito to unlock it, and by that point you'll be able to defend yourself, so you won't need to say that you don't want to fight. If you could get Prostration at the beginning of the game, it would be fine, but unfortunately, you get it too late for use.
    On topic: I'd like a clapping gesture, as well as a "Yes" and "No" gesture.
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:54 am

EeAyEss wrote:I like the idea of a realxing/sit down gesture. maybe waiting to be summoned? Park your *** next to a tree. silly

Also, maybe covenant related gestures, such as making praise the sun only available to sun bros, darkwraiths get something... etc.

Great idea!

I really like the idea of relaxing poses, or maybe if your character is idle for 20 sec or some designated time, you look around, or check your weapon; wipe the blood off it or something like that.
    I haven't seen idle poses in games for awhile. I know it's still done in games, just haven't seen it myself for a long time.
    Covenant related gestures that are unique to that covenant would be perfect. I could even see gestures unique to each class as well. Not a completely diffident set for each class, but each one could get one or two of there own gestures.

I think that From could take gestures a step further and possibly have ones that actually do something. For example, a gesture that opens certain doorways or magical barriers. Something along those lines.
    Not to cheesy though, don't want it to be gimmicky. Has to be well done, of course.
    I dunno, just throwin' ideas out that are coming to me as I type this.
    What do you guys think?
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:56 am

Oh_the_Humanity wrote:
    EeAyEss wrote:I like the idea of a realxing/sit down gesture. maybe waiting to be summoned? Park your *** next to a tree. silly

Great idea!

I really like the idea of relaxing poses, or maybe if your character is idle for 20 sec or some designated time, you look around, or check your weapon; wipe the blood off it or something like that.
    I haven't seen idle poses in games for awhile. I know it's still done in games, just haven't seen it myself for a long time.

Covenant related gestures that are unique to that covenant would be perfect. I could even see gestures unique to each class as well. Not a completely diffident set for each class, but each one could get one or two of there own gestures.

I think that From could take gestures a step further and possibly have ones that actually do something. For example, a gesture that opens certain doorways or magical barriers. Something along those lines.
    Not to cheesy though, don't want it to be gimmicky. Has to be well done, of course.
    I dunno, just throwin' ideas out that are coming to me as I type this.
    What do you guys think?

Legend of Zelda is making a comeback!
    DemonDrink
    DemonDrink

Post by DemonDrink Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:31 am

Not really a gesture, but it'd be rad to walk with swag when you have the baller cape equipped, or walk like a hollow when wearing the full set.

On the topic of gestures though, I think that gestures shouldn't really effect gameplay, they're really just for mild social interaction. And I love to see how creative people get with such simple gestures:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd4JnDKGj_Y
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:00 am

DemonDrink wrote:Not really a gesture, but it'd be rad to walk with swag when you have the baller cape equipped, or walk like a hollow when wearing the full set.

On the topic of gestures though, I think that gestures shouldn't really effect gameplay, they're really just for mild social interaction. And I love to see how creative people get with such simple gestures:

Oh god i saw that GOLDY GEM of youtube yesterday. Awesome.

I know that this is not a main feature on the game, but it could be great if from could get a great variety of gestures, maybe covenant binded ones!
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:20 pm

DemonDrink wrote:Not really a gesture, but it'd be rad to walk with swag when you have the baller cape equipped, or walk like a hollow when wearing the full set.

Ooh! If you're wearing a full set of armor you should do a special animation every once and awhile if you're staying still. Like, say you're wearing full hollow warrior armor, you could start praying like the hollows do. Or maybe hold your sword like hollows do. Or, if you're wearing say, full Thief's armor, you take out a key and start flipping it around in your hand.
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:24 am

Middle finger. Nuff said

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:48 pm