Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Peaceful Wollyhop
Animaaal
WandererReece
Hue
GrinTwist
Soris Ice Goldwing
Ashran
The Letter X
LunarFog
Odinbear
Samurainova
15 posters

Light VS Dark

Poll

Who is wining the battle?

[ 14 ]
    Light VS Dark - Page 2 I_vote_lcap52%Light VS Dark - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [52%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Light VS Dark - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Light VS Dark - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Light VS Dark - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%Light VS Dark - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [30%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Light VS Dark - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Light VS Dark - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [7%] 

Total Votes: 27
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Light VS Dark - Page 2 Empty Re: Light VS Dark

Post by densetsushun Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:07 pm

Odinbear wrote:
    Had ( actually still have ) a PC game called BLack and White that seems to have a similar system. Anybody else play it? :o
    I loved Black and White, but I don't think it has the same application of a good/bad system as they did/would apply to a Souls game. In Black and White, your actions affect how your worshipers view you and how hard they work, or if they decide to spread heresy or not.
    Jiub of Carim
    Jiub of Carim
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jiub of Carim Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Am I really the only one who voted Light over Dark? Thats quite surprising..
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:18 pm

Wow someone who voted for light! Yay!. Please tell me why happy
    Jiub of Carim
    Jiub of Carim
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jiub of Carim Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:39 pm

Well if this is a Light(honor) vs Dark(dishonorable) poll, then I chose Light because I find honorable opponents about 95% of the time. My conditions for honor are extremely broad though. I do get ganked very often, I do get backstabbed as I bow, and fire stormed as I spawn, but I respect all the tactics in Dark Souls. Most gankers I run into actually do express remorse for what they do, throwing down "I'm Sorry" carvings or using a prostration/bow emote.

But thats just PvP.

Are you all forgetting all the summons? I remember when this game first came out and every summon was some dude in hard leather armor with a gargoyle helmet and a halberd. Now you have people who NG+ or get OP gear just to run newer players through sections of the game. People who you summon and drop you items they don't need. The amount of co-op in this game is amazing. People will run you through the whole level showing you every secret and getting you every soul possible. I'm one of those guys! You want O dead before S? I'll help you. Going for Seath's tail. I'll tank him and draw aggro, you chop away. Even on my low SL characters where I grief people in Sen's or the Catacombs I get messages for help and end up destroying the Iron Golem with the same guy I just Dragonslayer Bowed off a cliff.

For every person who plays this game to be the biggest **** possible, there's someone there who will help you as many times as you mess up over and over again until... YOU DEFEATED. Praise the Sun
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:54 pm

Elaborate what you mean by "Dark" and "Light" .

You mean the lighting circumstances ? Then Dark wins by a longshot since the light is faked for the most part .
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:06 pm

I offer that there actually is no 'Light' side in this game. The struggle is between Fire and Dark, not Light and Dark. Note that the pro-gods characters talk about (the) Fire, not Light. Actually, light is almost exclusively said with a lowercase 'l'.
    Jiub of Carim
    Jiub of Carim
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jiub of Carim Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:32 am

Yay! More people are voting for Light!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:18 am