Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Sentiel
Serious_Much
Forum Pirate
BLA1NE
WandererReece
Yukon
Sevans
PlasticandRage
densetsushun
ChizFreak
Carphil
argetlam213
vatar5
BIG TIME MASTER
18 posters

Whats so great about Journey? NOW Shadow of Colossus first time play

densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Whats so great about Journey? NOW Shadow of Colossus first time play - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats so great about Journey? NOW Shadow of Colossus first time play

Post by densetsushun Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:53 pm

passivefamiliar wrote:As far as journey....im missing the boat here too. Waiting for it to go on sale again after the psn awards it will get a sale and ill pick it up. But...im just not seeing it. I enjoyed the game flower, same developers i think. But journey just never got my attention.
    You should consider getting the disc release of Journey that includes Flow and Flower.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Whats so great about Journey? NOW Shadow of Colossus first time play - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats so great about Journey? NOW Shadow of Colossus first time play

Post by WandererReece Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:08 pm

^ I just played all three of those. Journey was great. It's definately a lot better then it sounds. Flow was also good. Flowers was just ... eh.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:14 pm

I've heard Flowers isn't that great, partially why I decided not to get the disc release. What's interesting about Flow is that it was part of the programmer's master's thesis.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Flow was pretty good. I loved how all the creatures behaved. The only bad thing is it gets easier instead of harder when you go through the game.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:07 pm

There's a demo for Flower, you should try it out if you have doubts. I didn't find it amazing, and the controls aren't great, but it'd be good for killing time in a relaxing way.

@aceluby

Fair enough! At least you gave the game a fair chance.
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 am

ChizFreak wrote: After some time traveling alone I found another guy, he was very friendly, he was always close to me and "buffed" me continuously, I finished the game with him.

So I totally recommend it to you, and play it online!

That was probably me. Did you sing songs with him?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:53 pm