Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
ZikoLogiKa NL
Myztyrio
WandererReece
wolfboy
twilightwarwolf
befowler
vatar5
RANT
abmoner
Yukon
DxV04
15 posters

Gravelords In Anor Londo: WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

wolfboy
    Regular
    Regular

Gravelords In Anor Londo: WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravelords In Anor Londo: WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

Post by wolfboy Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:15 am

gonna drop some eyes in dark anor londo on xbox in a few... hope there are people still gravelording happy
    befowler
    befowler

Gravelords In Anor Londo: WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravelords In Anor Londo: WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

Post by befowler Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:21 pm

I tried to get infected in Anor Londo but went over an hour without anything. But then I went over to the Chasm to get humanities and got gravelorded immediately!

p.s. chained prisoner BPs are the most horrifying opponents ever
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:23 pm

I'd like to try to coordinate this event again, since I hardly saw any activity on the PS3, maybe I came too late! I refuse to believe I missed it though, we need to have another graveloard invasion party with fruit punch and a proper snack table.
    Al1000
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Al1000 Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:49 pm

I hope you've enjoyed the event guys. I hope next time I will join you.

Regards,
    Ribosome

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:41 am