Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Jiub of Carim
MockPride
twilightwarwolf
Automancer
8 posters

My Pure Dex build.

Poll

Fast roll or Mid roll?

[ 11 ]
    My Pure Dex build. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap92%My Pure Dex build. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    My Pure Dex build. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%My Pure Dex build. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

My Pure Dex build. - Page 2 Empty Re: My Pure Dex build.

Post by Myztyrio Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:13 am

Why 66 poise?
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:25 am

I was going for 61 poise but Ornstein's leggings were the only thing that matched the style i was going for with the build, that had poise.

It doesn't have to be the best so long as it's functional.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:23 pm

Myztyrio wrote:...But yeah.. your link there. It's only showing up as the Mugenmonkey template. You'll want to save the build first, then copy and paste the link here. I can't see a thing....

I second that, and +1 for pointing it out. I thought I was seeing sh*t again. :suspect:
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:29 pm

It's just Mugen glitching out as usual. Nothing unusual. Look through the other posts for the links. My Pure Dex build. - Page 2 2707236321
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:42 pm

I understand the split damage argument, but why a +15 compostie bow? A chaos would grant you an additional 90 points of AR.

Is that where the breakpoint is?

Last edited by Animaaal on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : shpeling)
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:06 am

I'm not too focused on getting most of my damage from the bow. Plus i'm lazy to farm for the slabs.
    I was going for the 61 poise breakpoint but the Ornstein leggings were the only thing that matched the style i was going for with the build, that had poise.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:38 am

Animaaal wrote:I understand the split damage argument, but why a +15 compostie bow? A chaos would grant you an additional 90 points of AR.

Is that where the breakpoint is?

With 27/40 he gets max pure physical AR from the normal upgrade" no point in going chaos. Elemental only good at base stats.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:44 am

Automancer wrote:I'm not too focused on getting most of my damage from the bow. Plus i'm lazy to farm for the slabs.
    I was going for the 61 poise breakpoint but the Ornstein leggings were the only thing that matched the style i was going for with the build, that had poise.

You might want to change the fat hands, the armor only looks good (imo) with gloves that go at the wrist, so that the sleeves don't get folded. Paladin armor + giant hands and O's legs look super classy for the same poise, and doesn't give you fat hands.
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:55 am

I've tried that with many different gloves but it just didn't work out. I like the Eastern's sleeves when it isn't folded but there hasn't been any gloves that match. The traveling gloves from the cleric is the closest but has no poise. If i were to use it, i'd have to get the Giant leggings to make up for the poise and it's so looks too weird and chunky. At least with Smough's gauntlets, there's a good balance in proportions with the look. The look you suggested is awesome, no doubt about that so i'll be playing with it too.

Besides, he's a warlord role play build. He needs to look menacing not classy~ tongue
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:20 pm

WyrmHero wrote:
    Automancer wrote:I'm not too focused on getting most of my damage from the bow. Plus i'm lazy to farm for the slabs.

You might want to change the fat hands, the armor only looks good (imo) with gloves that go at the wrist, so that the sleeves don't get folded. Paladin armor + giant hands and O's legs look super classy for the same poise, and doesn't give you fat hands.

Thank you. I've always applied that logic when considering a difference of say 30-40 AR, but not 90-100. Thank you for the clarification.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:58 am