Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Opinion on my STR/FTH build please

Zenixmoo

Opinion on my STR/FTH build please Empty Opinion on my STR/FTH build please

Post by Zenixmoo Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Just made this after thinking what weapon to use and went from there, I know the armour is not very optimal so if anyone has some good ideas for this build without changing it a lot then would be helpful.

Have tried to go for a STR build using FTH to buff and having WOG to catch ninjas and be a pain if needed but have wanted to keep it as melee as possible.

Have tried katana builds and stuff before but i prefer great swords and dealing a lot of damage. The man serpent seemed best choice to go for as it has a really high scaling STR over other weapons.

Also I added on the talisman just to add the weight till I found the best one to use so ideas on that would be nice

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=YmFuZGl0LDUwLDE2LDM1LDQwLDEyLDExLDgsMzAsMCw1OSwzLDMsMzEsMzEsMywxNTMsMjUsMTI5LDEwNSxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLGxhcmdlLDEsMCww
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Opinion on my STR/FTH build please Empty Re: Opinion on my STR/FTH build please

Post by WyrmHero Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Dude just by having high Str doesn't mean you have a Str build. MSGS is just another greatsword, if you really want to have a taste of a Str build consider using a high weight weapon like DGM or DGA, or a Great Club if you don't the balls to carry a fat weapon.

http://mmdks.com/14b4
    Zenixmoo

Post by Zenixmoo Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:21 pm

The machete is a lot slower and had a bad moveset compared to great swords I feel mine works better due to that?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:28 pm

The DGM break 75 poise 2H, at low SL almost no one can have that much poise. The greatswords 2H can't stunlock anymore, so you're gimped to the 1H attack, which stunlocks, but isn't as good as DGM's. Either way, fast not always wins in PvP, but cleverness.
    Zenixmoo

Post by Zenixmoo Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:43 pm

Mlgs that I uses stuns a lot. I don't like the ultra swords moveset the greatswore one is better

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:43 pm