Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
TonyDamajer
Doelker
lextune
RANT
Yarxov
Whknight
User
Carphil
GamerGirl-619
14 posters

I want to make a good useful chaos weapon

GamerGirl-619
    GamerGirl-619
    Casual
    Casual

I want to make a good useful chaos weapon Empty I want to make a good useful chaos weapon

Post by GamerGirl-619 Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:39 pm

I need suggestions please :-)
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

I want to make a good useful chaos weapon Empty Re: I want to make a good useful chaos weapon

Post by Carphil Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Well... What weapons do you like?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

I want to make a good useful chaos weapon Empty Re: I want to make a good useful chaos weapon

Post by User Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:42 pm

The Red Spiders' Sword if you want that. Need her soul and +10 curved sword to Giant Smith

Or you can use Whips or Fast Swords, such as the Rapier, Cirved Sword, Katana, and Straight Sword.

... You can even try a Chaos shield as your weapon, with a shield scaling with your humanity. That would be interesting.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:44 pm

Basicly what Carphil said, taking a weapon to chaos removes the stat scaling so it just depends on what weapon you like.

As to Chaos shields it can't be done.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:48 pm

Damn, really. I only tried upgrading my shuttle to chaos for one character, so... That would have been cool, though.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Yea no chaos, enchanted, occult shields :/
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Look at your favorite weapon. Was it upgraded Twinkling titanite?
    Yes) find your next favorite weapon. ^
    No) Upgrade it to Chaos
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Sound like their victims to such things similar to crossbows. Apparently they don't want your shield to scale at all, and not turn you into something like Captian America. Use you shield to kill and shove people off cliffs. Ah, that was fun.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:58 pm

find the weapon that you like and has the highest starting attack power and make it chaos.
    GamerGirl-619
    GamerGirl-619
    Casual
    Casual

Post by GamerGirl-619 Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Well, I have my Drake sword +5 Love that one, and my Lightning Spear.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:04 pm

well, both can't be chaos, so lets start again

Do you like fast weapons like katanas, small swords and daggers? Or heavy weapons like greatswords, great clubs and axes? Maybe we can tell you some cool weapons that you may enjoy using
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:06 pm

She uses a Drake Sword, so she probably likes short swords. They go fast and take little endurance to use.

If you like a spear, a pike or such with a long reach can help you. It is a good spear. I use it with my Shotel as my left hand weapon.
    GamerGirl-619
    GamerGirl-619
    Casual
    Casual

Post by GamerGirl-619 Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:08 pm

I like Spear and Short Swords
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Their ya go! Their are two spear you can find that are long reaching in the butterfly forest, as well as the Gravelord. The longest is the pike, and it is around 2000 souls.

For swords, you gotta find your taste, as they are the most varied. Have fun.
    GamerGirl-619
    GamerGirl-619
    Casual
    Casual

Post by GamerGirl-619 Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:13 pm

Thanks, by the way ... does it matter to which Blacksmith you give the embers to? Or does it not matter?
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Winged Spear and Longsword sounds like what you want. Winged is found in the graveyard outside the catacombs Longswords you can buy from Andre for 800-1000 souls I think. Just take them to +5 at him then go see Vamos for +5 Fire then you can make Chaos.

It does matter, only Vamos the one in the catacombs can do Fire/Chaos.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:14 pm

barbed straight sword, you get it from killing kirk its actually a pretty good sword. what about rapiers, estoc is the bes imo.
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:15 pm

My love for my +5 Chaos Man-Serpent Greatsword knows no limits.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Barbed is quite good actually I keep forgeting about it. Plus it is like a rapier since it can only deal thrust damage despite the animation.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Balder side sword, longsword, broadsword, sunlight straight sword, barbed straight sword

all can be chaos
    GamerGirl-619
    GamerGirl-619
    Casual
    Casual

Post by GamerGirl-619 Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Thanks, I guess I just have to pick then, well I still need to go to the catacombs, I will go after I go to Dukes Archives.
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:13 pm

GamerGirl-619 wrote:Thanks, I guess I just have to pick then, well I still need to go to the catacombs, I will go after I go to Dukes Archives.
    But have you already found the chaos ember? If you already have it take it to Valmos in the catacombs like the other guys said.
    The ember is actually in the demon ruins guarded by the taurus demons... If my memory doesn't betray me it is actually in the middle of the lava lake. You would probably die after grabbing it so try not to carry to much souls or humanities.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Or just put on the ring of sacrifice, and roll to it to take less damage. Make sure you can fast roll, as in naked or little weight.
    TonyDamajer
    TonyDamajer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TonyDamajer Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:46 pm

or kill centipede for the lavawalker ring
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:03 am

only certain black smityhs take certain embers, andre takes the large, very large, divine, large divine and dark embers Vamos (the chaos/ fire smith in the catacombs) takes chaos and large flame embers. the giant takes the crystal ember. to make chaos weps, make a +5 wep then go to vamos and make it fire+5 then with chaos ember use red chunks to make it chaos.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:47 am