Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Please help (PS3): Accidentally Lost GRASS CREST SHIELD

octavian90

Please help (PS3): Accidentally Lost GRASS CREST SHIELD Empty Please help (PS3): Accidentally Lost GRASS CREST SHIELD

Post by octavian90 Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Accidentally fed it to Frampt and I really need the shield. I'm SL80, and also new to this whole trading thing (been playing alone). I would really appreciate if someone could give me a spare grass crest shield, and also show me how to trade/where to meet.

I will also be happy to offer items/help of any kind.
    DeathlyLemons
    DeathlyLemons
    Addicted
    Addicted

Please help (PS3): Accidentally Lost GRASS CREST SHIELD Empty Re: Please help (PS3): Accidentally Lost GRASS CREST SHIELD

Post by DeathlyLemons Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:28 pm

i have an extra one, whats your psn id
    octavian90

Please help (PS3): Accidentally Lost GRASS CREST SHIELD Empty Re: Please help (PS3): Accidentally Lost GRASS CREST SHIELD

Post by octavian90 Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:26 pm

this gentleman helped me out so much. THANK YOU! how do i give this guy rep??
    DeathlyLemons
    DeathlyLemons
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DeathlyLemons Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:46 pm

its the plus on the side of my post, i just figured that out by giving you some rep lol
    octavian90

Post by octavian90 Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Looks like I can only "give rep" if i have a certain number of posts, BUT if I "thank" you in my post you also get rep! just thanked you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:32 pm