Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Frampt is mad at me :(

ManlyskiTTLEs

Frampt is mad at me :( Empty Frampt is mad at me :(

Post by ManlyskiTTLEs Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:12 pm

So one day I went up to Frampt and he called me a fool and said I wasn't the chosen undead, and he went back into the pool. I have never spoken to Kaathe. After browsing the web i believe hes mad because when i went to deliever the lordvessel i accidently fell down his hole instead of talking to him and having him transporting me down there. Does anyone know if there is a way i can get him to talk to me again, and if he won't will Kaathe appear because I didn't talk to Frampt when i delivered the lordvessel? by the way i haven't gone into the abyss yet.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Frampt is mad at me :( Empty Re: Frampt is mad at me :(

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:15 pm

You can talk to him after you beat the game and get him to come up again. This playthrough I think you're outta luck.

Also, welcome and for the record....All Skittles are Manly. Just ask Marshawn Lynch big grin
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:37 pm

This is from the wikidot.

However, if you decide to put the Lordvessel on the Firelink Altar on your own by dropping into the hole without talking to either Frampt or Kaathe, they will both abandon you and will not be available for the rest of the game. This may be because each serpent thinks you're siding with the other one.

If you didn't place it yet then Kaathe might still appear, but Frampt won't come back.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Did'nt you mention delivering the Lordvessel without talking to any of them? If so, you are out of luck. Frampt won't appear again, and Kaathe won't, if you have placed the Lordvessel that is.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:58 pm