Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
ChizFreak
x_-WarMachine-_-
russiannightmare
Scudman_Slayer
RANT
DxV04
11 posters

Where Are All The Gravelords At???

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Where Are All The Gravelords At??? Empty Where Are All The Gravelords At???

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:16 am

Did the Gravelord Army Disappear like this
    Where Are All The Gravelords At??? Bloggif_4f1900e1dac1b

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Where Are All The Gravelords At??? Empty Re: Where Are All The Gravelords At???

Post by RANT Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:32 am

im on the gl side, can you send me a pm and tell me where are you gonna do it on sunday? sadly its the only day i can get on.
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:35 am

i think a few are dead slain BY MY HAND twisted yeah im on the neutral side invading everyone i can silly
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:38 am

RantFromRant wrote:im on the gl side, can you send me a pm and tell me where are you gonna do it on sunday? sadly its the only day i can get on.
    I sent you a PM. I need to talk with you.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:41 am

Scudman_Slayer wrote:i think a few are dead slain BY MY HAND twisted yeah im on the neutral side invading everyone i can silly

Hmmmm so how do you know where we are? :?: :suspect: LOL
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:43 am

yes i do
    russiannightmare
    russiannightmare
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by russiannightmare Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:46 am

I was cursing earlier tonight and only got invaded by spirits twice and that was in a 2 hour session. It can't be because of my level because it is 95 but I think Sony was working on the network or at least I read that on IGN don't know how many other ppl it affected
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:49 am

Scudman_Slayer wrote:yes i do

but how do you know? :suspect: :suspect:
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:51 am

russiannightmare wrote:I was cursing earlier tonight and only got invaded by spirits twice and that was in a 2 hour session. It can't be because of my level because it is 95 but I think Sony was working on the network or at least I read that on IGN don't know how many other ppl it affected

Yea I have been reading about that all day. It seems EU was good for a while.

thats a good level for the depths for sure. I hope it turns around quick tomorrow but lets us the sticky to call them out.
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:53 am

i have my contacts twisted (and by contacs i mean one of your fellow gravelords which were my friend and he told me where you guys were doing it)
    russiannightmare
    russiannightmare
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by russiannightmare Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:57 am

I'll be on again this afternoon hoping for better pvp today
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:58 am

Scudman_Slayer wrote:i have my contacts twisted (and by contacs i mean one of your fellow gravelords which were my friend and he told me where you guys were doing it)

Damn Judas!!!! :evil: :suspect: :suspect:

Im watching you bro!

lol!

x_-WarMachine-_-
    x_-WarMachine-_-

Post by x_-WarMachine-_- Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:32 am

I was on, but as I stated in the sticky, in 3 hours of play I only got invaded by 2 spirits and 3 darkwraiths. None of them did anything to show me they were part of the war. I first thought maybe it was a ruse all along by the WoW, to get us all at one level while they use the freedom to complete other levels. But now I see something about the servers...so I'll try again tonight.
    x_-WarMachine-_-
    x_-WarMachine-_-

Post by x_-WarMachine-_- Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:32 am

oh and

-War Gravelords.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:39 am

x_-WarMachine-_- wrote:I was on, but as I stated in the sticky, in 3 hours of play I only got invaded by 2 spirits and 3 darkwraiths. None of them did anything to show me they were part of the war. I first thought maybe it was a ruse all along by the WoW, to get us all at one level while they use the freedom to complete other levels. But now I see something about the servers...so I'll try again tonight.

Its possible that if word got out where we would be at maybe other players would avoid those area for fear of being perma cursed. But hard to say. Word did get out but I don't know how much.

So we should really try to stay in area 1 as much as possible there always groups of people trying to beat that boss and they should feel some misery.

Don't expect too many WoW if you are under Sl 105 most of them are high although there are a few under. I will work tokill my boredom while in the plane updating it.

There is also few Gravelords posting I hope that picks up too.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:58 am

DxV04 wrote:
    x_-WarMachine-_- wrote:I was on, but as I stated in the sticky, in 3 hours of play I only got invaded by 2 spirits and 3 darkwraiths. None of them did anything to show me they were part of the war. I first thought maybe it was a ruse all along by the WoW, to get us all at one level while they use the freedom to complete other levels. But now I see something about the servers...so I'll try again tonight.

Its possible that if word got out where we would be at maybe other players would avoid those area for fear of being perma cursed. But hard to say. Word did get out but I don't know how much.

So we should really try to stay in area 1 as much as possible there always groups of people trying to beat that boss and they should feel some misery.

Don't expect too many WoW if you are under Sl 105 most of them are high although there are a few under. I will work tokill my boredom while in the plane updating it.

There is also few Gravelords posting I hope that picks up too.

Sent you a PM to talk about the war.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:30 pm

saw two gl sign in my undead burg at the same time last night... one dude was wearing royal helm + birthday suit the other some medium armor and a sack...
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:01 pm

LOL I like the lizard avatar.

did you engage them?
    Liff Daddy
    Liff Daddy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Liff Daddy Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:06 pm

I wish there were more Gravelords, the signs look sweet!

Last edited by Liff Daddy on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error :P)
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:33 pm

I was on XBL yesterday only fought one grave lord the entire time got about 40 DMB invasions but only one grave lord sad
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:48 pm

not in this thread but I on the main forum page that agreed to participate and are not posting. hmmmmmm very very disturbing.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:53 pm

@ dxVo4 : yeah, lost to sack head 3 times then beat'im with a change to heavy armor. birthday suit wasn't that good with his claymore, poked him to death with unupgraded lightning spear...
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:02 pm

bump bump
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:17 pm

bump bump
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:10 pm

:cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:18 pm