Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

eclipse prince
    eclipse prince

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 6 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by eclipse prince Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:18 am

Thanks Ahho! big grin I have a couple different build ideas for protecting the queen. but here is my main https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=372852633711478678. Ill be making another build so i can fight in the death in the depths event as an exile cheers
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 6 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:48 am

Welcome to all three new guys!! Bow

Xbox side is getting very strong!! cheers
    eclipse prince
    eclipse prince

Post by eclipse prince Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:55 am

And hopefully the Xbox side will continue to get stronger, I'm going to tell a few friends who play about the cov and hopefully they will join. Joy
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:35 am

Nice work eclipse!! big grin
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:38 am

VMatrixX wrote:Can i join the covenant please?

I won't be a burden, I can assure you...

Well What is it

Welcome new members
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:46 am

Sweet, I got both new guys in on Skype! Now I wait for you, T-Rex on a Segway happy
    Good luck Xbox!!!
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:38 am

I posted my backstory, you can find it at the bottom of the page here:
    http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Forums

I hope I did not infringe on the lore that has been set...
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:42 am

I think that you are supposed talk to Ahhotep1, or maybe SethWinternight before posting any character lore. winking
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:42 am

Bea, want to add me on Skype? Our insanity can continue there.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:43 am

why yes ofcourse, but for real, NO DERAILING HERE. This thread is serious...most of the time silly
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:44 am

My Skype name is the same as here.

And, good luck on the no derailing thing. I'm an expert at the art of derailing.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:46 am

No, Im being serious, don't derail this thread. and if you have covenant business here, then fine. But keep this thread on topic. happy
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:25 pm

so eclipse i looked over your buid ( out of curiousity) and noticed a few things for one thing you should use the canvas tailsman instead of darkmonn at 30 faith becuase its stronger, also if you want a good stable sheild i would use the silver as its better in defense and has a little more stam than the balder, i also dont really know why force your using force but i imagine you know what your doing, and i switched you havel for fap so you get more stam (which you need for that wep), health, and still get a bonus to burden, i also put in one level for end. other than that its a really good build just needed asmal tweek to make work at its best.
    eclipse prince
    eclipse prince

Post by eclipse prince Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:45 pm

Aweome thanks Twilight that works alot better than what i had. completely forgot the canvas talisman was better, and as for force its cuz i dont have wrath of gods yet lol!. thank you for the tips.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:53 pm

So, when is the next covenant event? I'm sorry if it's in the OP or something, I never read the first page. silly
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:13 pm

no prob eclipse glad you liked the tips XD
    @renegade i believe thats yet to be known to any of us.... at least i think so i havent heard or read any post suggesting other wise. and ahho would tell us if there was one.
    eclipse prince
    eclipse prince

Post by eclipse prince Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:15 pm

Renegade on the thread for the last covenant event it says the next one will be on April 20th, so unless anything changed I'm guessing that's when.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:09 pm

eclipse prince wrote:Renegade on the thread for the last covenant event it says the next one will be on April 20th, so unless anything changed I'm guessing that's when.

Thanks Eclipse!! Already you are proving yourself to be an outstanding Exiled of Ariamis!! Your willingness to help earned you a +rep cheers

Twilightwarwolf!! Nice job helping Eclipse. Very expertly done! Cudos for yoy and a +rep, too! cheers

The Event Thread will be brought back up to the top in next couple of days!!
    eclipse prince
    eclipse prince

Post by eclipse prince Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:15 pm

big grin YAY!! Thank you Ahho, the event sounds like a lot of fun can't wait.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:38 am

Alrighty, we are getting closer to the event! Sweet! happy

Last edited by BeeSeaEss on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:18 pm

Is the event goin be the same we should change it up abit or try something different!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:50 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote:Alrighty, we are getting close to the event, sweet! big grin

Fixed the lack of purple. silly
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:56 pm

thanks for the rep up ahho XD
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:38 pm

k guys, this is my Big Baby build
    http://mmdks.com/1q6d
    Its meant more of a gag build but, Im not so good wtih builds so, if any optimizing is available, I would appreciate the help big grin
    The armor ...stays...the SAME
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:58 pm

ok bee i took a look at it and when i switch your starter class you had nine more points to use so i made it just slightly different http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=462659752256875115
    added the large club for extra power while still having the reinforced for bleed nad if im not mistaken it stunlocks ( not sure if it can ) switched dwgr for fap for more goodies btw you still fast roll and i gave you a nonupgraded pyro hand and some teaser magic along with power within for a tight situation like a 3v1 so this baby's gonna have quite the tantrum when its mad. on a side note i didnt change your cov though for this build i would imagine that a DW is a better choice so you can vade anyone just me though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:00 pm