Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 7 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by BeeSeaEss Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Alrighty, thanks big grin
    I was looking for a DWGR with wolf, so I might use FaP ring XD
    I forgot to change the cove, I opened up Eclipse's build and changed it from there. oopsie
    and it looks like you gave that baby an even bigger rattle! I like it :face:
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 7 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:58 pm

Listen Up My Painted World Warriors!

star To all new members: Please check the Roster on page 3 of the OP and make sure that I've put you in the right Faction (ps3,xbox,pc). Also, check and insure that the info. is correct. AND...if you haven't read the OP it might be nice to do so while you are there. big grin

star To all xbl players: contact Vechy (forum name)/gt: veech dawg and introduce yourself. He is the XBL Faction Leader.

star To Everyone! Check out Seth Winternights' excellent word-craft on page 1! cheers

star The Guerrilla Warfare Thread will be bumped up as soon as I edit Location and Drop Zone info. The next location will be THE DEPTHS!!!

star Lastly, this Forum has a Rep System...LETS USE IT! BUT...
    Please REP Exiled who are helpful and constructively active in the Forum and Our Thread.

Good jokes, clever comments in good taste, and Cute stuff count, too!!

cheers

eclipse prince
    eclipse prince

Post by eclipse prince Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Hey guys!! Me and my brother are hosting some pvp fights in Anor Londo on xbox if anyone wants to join. Im using a level 100 build, he is using a level 120. we are spending most of the time in the main hall at the staircase to pikachu and snorlax, if you want to put down a red sign.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:56 pm

eclipse prince wrote:Hey guys!! Me and my brother are hosting some pvp fights in Anor Londo on xbox if anyone wants to join. Im using a level 100 build, he is using a level 120. we are spending most of the time in the main hall at the staircase to pikachu and snorlax, if you want to put down a red sign.
    You hosting 1v1s? If so, I'll put my duel-wielder down there later.
    eclipse prince
    eclipse prince

Post by eclipse prince Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:01 pm

Yep only 1v1s. And I need to know dibs who is that above your spoiler?? lol!
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:15 pm

eclipse prince wrote:Yep only 1v1s. And I need to know dibs who is that above your spoiler?? lol!
    It's someone. winking
    eclipse prince
    eclipse prince

Post by eclipse prince Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:28 pm

Well thanks dibs that deffinetly helped. 🤡
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:29 pm

eclipse prince wrote:Well thanks dibs that deffinetly helped. 🤡
    It's from a video.

Last edited by Dibsville on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:31 pm

it wouldnt happen to be from one of "those" videos would it? like what you posted earlier?
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:35 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:it wouldnt happen to be from one of "those" videos would it? like what you posted earlier?
    "those"
    Elaborate.
    Please..
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:00 am

nevermind it probably isnt.. still i do like it
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:08 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:nevermind it probably isnt.. still i do like it
    It is.

Last edited by Dibsville on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:27 am

Gentlemen, I would like to remind people, in general, that any derailing attempts will be dealt with by the Admins. So, have fun but keep that in mind while you do so! cheers

To All Loyal Exiled!

I would like to bring this to your attention and please notice the membership:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t20088-the-insane-event-insanity-in-the-painted-world#397296

Hummmm, what to do? Actually...Nothing "Officially"

lol!

But if anyone wants to have fun with silly insane people then go have fun some with them if you wish. Or simply let the Japanese take care of them. I'm sure our Japanese friends will find them amusing at the very least.

However, This Covenant does not and will not formally recognize their "event". As it is of no consequence to Us or The Painted World.

Beyond that...Have Fun!

Coffee!

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:32 am

^second to that!! big grin
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:23 am

It's good to fool around at times to keep things fresh and for fun of course. tongue But in my opinion it's best to keep insanity out of the painted world. lol!

But anyways, i stay away when that event happens and let the "happy clappy jappys" deal with them. lol!
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:43 am

Heh, I'm gonna enjoy slaying those maniacs,

This IS going to be fun... twisted
    Just kidding, I'm sure we are all going to have a jolly good time...
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:37 am

Heya, Vmatrix!!

I tried to edit in your character lore but the link took me to the Home page. Can you give me the direct link...thanks big grin
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:43 am

I don't want to derail here,but this is no fair! You singled out my event! silly
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:53 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:Heya, Vmatrix!!

I tried to edit in your character lore but the link took me to the Home page. Can you give me the direct link...thanks big grin

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t8556p240-character-bio-compendeum#394225
    This should work...
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:01 am

RenegadeCop wrote:I don't want to derail here,but this is no fair! You singled out my event! silly

You singled out the Painted World. I am merely responding to that and communicating with my Covenant that this is not a formal event for us so that there is NO confusion. big grin
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:03 am

Ah. I see now. It's about 2 weeks off until it starts anyway. big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:04 am

VMatrixX wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:Heya, Vmatrix!!

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t8556p240-character-bio-compendeum#394225
    This should work...

Thanks Matrix...I'll get on it presently big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:34 am

Matrix!!

Your character lore is really quite endearing and well done! Kudos for you!! cheers
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:31 pm

wow nosw that is GREAT backstory. so many people who can write great back stories makes me wanna rewrite my own.
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:58 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:wow nosw that is GREAT backstory. so many people who can write great back stories makes me wanna rewrite my own.

Eh, don't give me too much credit, I don't think it's as good as everyone says...

Shrug

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:42 am