Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 26 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Forum Pirate Sat May 11, 2013 3:35 pm

The only reason to go above 27 str at any sl is to meet requirements or 1hand the weapon.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 26 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Dibsville Sat May 11, 2013 3:36 pm

What about 28 STR, from 27-28 a few DEX weapons go up by 2 AR, but don't go up much after that point.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sat May 11, 2013 4:56 pm

http://mmdks.com/2a5p
    I modified the build a little bit, Ididnt do much, but I dont think you need that much casting power if you have that much ATT. So I stuck on wolf for more poise since you are medium rolling. And got your dex to 10 so you can use Zwei and Greatsword, other weapons, it gives lots more options happy
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat May 11, 2013 5:39 pm

and how is it 27 str is suffecient? he's losing around 90 ar and he cant use other str weps if he gets bored of manserpent greatsword
    metalfan95

Post by metalfan95 Sat May 11, 2013 5:51 pm

I intend on using just a greatsword with this build. I have a dex build if i want to use other weapons. And yes i am on the skype happy thanks for all the help guys
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat May 11, 2013 5:56 pm

oh my bad if you want i can make another build solely for that greatsword
    metalfan95

Post by metalfan95 Sat May 11, 2013 6:15 pm

I would like a higher str so I can use the zwei and the greatsword. Magic isn't that important to me with this character, but if you guys think I need more than a high damage weapon to do well then please let me know. I'm pretty open to how the character is since im not making it. The only thing I do really want though is a high enough str that the greatsword/ swei can be used
    metalfan95

Post by metalfan95 Sat May 11, 2013 6:21 pm

The Greatsword weapon is my weapon of choice for this character, but I would rather have a higher str than dex. Sorry, I should have specified. I hate that there is a greatsword weapon and a greatsword class of weapons.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat May 11, 2013 6:32 pm

ok so hows this instead for a str build the cloranthy ring is swappable to whatever you find more useful i just thought with str weapons you may find it more useful as they eat up stam.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=293248899580566013

Last edited by twilightwarwolf on Sat May 11, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    metalfan95

Post by metalfan95 Sat May 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Looks fantastic! Thanks guys for taking the time out of your days to help me. It is greatly appreciated happy
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat May 11, 2013 6:49 pm

@Metal: Sup? silly
    metalfan95

Post by metalfan95 Sat May 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Not too much Demon. Just enjoying the weekend. Yourself?
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sat May 11, 2013 7:52 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:and how is it 27 str is suffecient? he's losing around 90 ar and he cant use other str weps if he gets bored of manserpent greatsword

Buy using 2 hands check the difference on mugen
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sat May 11, 2013 7:56 pm

metalfan95 wrote:The Greatsword weapon is my weapon of choice for this character, but I would rather have a higher str than dex. Sorry, I should have specified. I hate that there is a greatsword weapon and a greatsword class of weapons.

The GS wepean and Zwei get higher damage from a quality build.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat May 11, 2013 8:36 pm

http://mmdks.com/2a98

I'd use this. Because fast roll is good, because the greatsword has a balling roll attack. And because of it's length I think it's one of the UGS weapons that can afford a bit lower poise (only 56 here)
    metalfan95

Post by metalfan95 Sun May 12, 2013 12:06 am

Cool. Thanks man
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 12, 2013 10:57 am

Just a reminder everyone!! Spread the word to ps3, xbl, and pc players. All are welcome: Forum, wiki, non-forum (event is on PSN Event Calendar)!!

Have them post in Event thread if they want to participate.

Share the link below:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t18045-guerrilla-warfare-2v2-event-search-and-destroy#350872
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Also......

I would like to compliment all those who have submitted Character Lore for the Lore Section of our Thread!!! Great Job Guys!!!!!

The latest additions to the Lore Section are Matrix, Ashlumisade, and Scryer569!!

Nicely done Guys!! cheers

Here is the link to our Lore Section if anyone is interested:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t19608-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand#384142
    Grimoire
    Grimoire

Post by Grimoire Mon May 13, 2013 3:12 am

So, I would like to join. It seems like you might want more people on PC and I am willing to help. Should I contact the PC Leader, or just leave my Steam name here?
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon May 13, 2013 3:46 am

Haven't posted in a while, but I'll try to be more active in the future. The flickering has been a major turn off for me, and been focusing on other games. Hope they make a patch to fix the resonance rings soon. Or get rid of them cause they can't seem to get them working on ps3.

Grimoire wrote:So, I would like to join. It seems like you might want more people on PC and I am willing to help. Should I contact the PC Leader, or just leave my Steam name here?

Post Ahho your request in pm or wait for her responce here in this thread.
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Mon May 13, 2013 12:01 pm

Who else is getting pumped for this month's Guerrilla Warfare event? I know I am. Hope to see a lot of players out there giving it all in those slummy Catacombs. I just hope that I've got my Exile up to SL100 in... Well, 4 days. She's currently SL71 and I've taken many lives of would-be painting invaders. Silly people, they just can't leave well enough alone.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Mon May 13, 2013 12:06 pm

YEA! I cant wait for the event, It's only 5 days off! big grin But you can still recruit people for the event, if one of your friends play darksouls or you know someone on the forums/wiki, by all means invite them to post in the thread! cheers
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Mon May 13, 2013 12:09 pm

I will be sure to invite anyone and everyone that fits the criteria for joining this sure to be bloody, and fun event. :3

Also, just incase anyone was curious, my Exile's finished specs are as follows... http://mmdks.com/284p I am open to ideas/tweaks for the best performance, but I will be finishing this one as is. I'll take all advice into account when contemplating my next toon.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Mon May 13, 2013 12:15 pm

As much as I know how powerful DMB is, if you go no poise (Btw nice cosplay <3) then you wil lwant more stamina in ure stamina bar, and definitely more HP, lower your faith to 30 for base, DMB at base is already very powerful with the canvas talisman. http://mmdks.com/2b3g
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Mon May 13, 2013 12:19 pm

I hope that I've not disgarded the Ring Of Favor And Protection. I've grown a disdain for that ring, I was too dependant on it. Although I see how it would be worth the loss of a ring slot in this particular instance. Thank you for the advice, I'm glad I have only 22 Faith at the moment. I will adjust my build to your specs, it seems I'll survive longer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:38 am