Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Chaos cov question, regarding shortcut

Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Chaos cov question, regarding shortcut Empty Chaos cov question, regarding shortcut

Post by Odinbear Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:44 am

Have joined the chaos cov with 2 different characters. First one deposited some 90 or so humanity, got CC3, the other deposited enought to get to CC2. Neither one saw the shortcut open.

First. Is the shortcut open? ( I know where it is, just haven't been there yet)

Second, if my character. Doesn't go to the shortcut ( but is chaos cov 2), and joins Darkwraiths first, will the shortcut remain open?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Chaos cov question, regarding shortcut Empty Re: Chaos cov question, regarding shortcut

Post by User1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:45 am

The shortcut should be open. And, I have no idea on the second question. I would suggest double checking on another source of info.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Chaos cov question, regarding shortcut Empty Re: Chaos cov question, regarding shortcut

Post by Odinbear Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:52 am

RenegadeCop wrote:The shortcut should be open. And, I have no idea on the second question. I would suggest double checking on another source of info.

Should there be an animation of the shortcut being unlocked?

Lol... The second question is really my main focus

Just wondering if I have to be in the chaos cov for it to be open, and if I have to go there while being a chaos member to access it. Or if it opens ( with the required humanity deposits) and stays open till you get there.
    HazelrahFiver

Post by HazelrahFiver Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:55 am

In order for the shortcut itself to be open you have to physically touch it. If you have not done that, then it is not open.

What this means is that if you donate enough humanity to become ranked up in the Chaos Covenant, and then leave/join another Covenant before touching the shortcut, it will not open. You will have to join Chaos again and give more humanity.

As soon as the shortcut has been physically opened it will remain open even if you kill the Fair Lady or join another Covenant.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Odinbear Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:03 am

HazelrahFiver wrote:In order for the shortcut itself to be open you have to physically touch it. If you have not done that, then it is not open.

What this means is that if you donate enough humanity to become ranked up in the Chaos Covenant, and then leave/join another Covenant before touching the shortcut, it will not open. You will have to join Chaos again and give more humanity.

As soon as the shortcut has been physically opened it will remain open even if you kill the Fair Lady or join another Covenant.

Thank you , sir. That is not the answer I wanted, but what I suspected was true and needed to be done. Darn it.
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:12 am

Hazelrah is correct. There are no cinematics or anything. Also, why donate 90 humanity? Chaos covenant doesn't give anyhting at 3rd rank as far as I know.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:20 am

Correct. The third rank is just bragging rights.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Odinbear Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:23 am

Djem wrote:Hazelrah is correct. There are no cinematics or anything. Also, why donate 90 humanity? Chaos covenant doesn't give anyhting at 3rd rank as far as I know.

Kept waitin to see a door opening animation. Lol. Gave her everything I had and saw nuttin. That's why I only ranked to 2 on the next char.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:34 am

+60 humanity for an animation? Man, you must be loaded. silly
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Odinbear Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:19 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:+60 humanity for an animation? Man, you must be loaded. silly

Huh?
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Odinbear Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:34 pm

Djem wrote:Hazelrah is correct. There are no cinematics or anything. Also, why donate 90 humanity? Chaos covenant doesn't give anyhting at 3rd rank as far as I know.

Servant roster has peeps who donated 1000's
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:36 pm

Odinbear wrote:
    RenegadeCop wrote:+60 humanity for an animation? Man, you must be loaded. silly

Huh?
    By that, I mean you said you went to +3 to see if there was any other effect. Or at least, that's how it came across to me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:44 am