Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Does the Chaos Servant Shortcut closes if I abandon the covenant?

Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Does the Chaos Servant Shortcut closes if I abandon the covenant? Empty Does the Chaos Servant Shortcut closes if I abandon the covenant?

Post by Dusk Soul Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:47 pm

I joined the Chaos Covenant in order to get the short cut to lost Izalith so that Solaire can survive, if I abandon the covenant (I plan to join the Darkwraiths with this character) does the shorcut closes?

I haven't killed the four kings yet; but I guess I can do the Demon Ruins/Lost Izalith before the Abyss if that is what I need to keep solaire un-hollowed.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Does the Chaos Servant Shortcut closes if I abandon the covenant? Empty Re: Does the Chaos Servant Shortcut closes if I abandon the covenant?

Post by Carphil Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:54 pm

No.

Actually I never tested myself, or I did but I don't remember, but its 95% it does not closes
    Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Does the Chaos Servant Shortcut closes if I abandon the covenant? Empty Re: Does the Chaos Servant Shortcut closes if I abandon the covenant?

Post by Dusk Soul Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Thanks, that does take a burden from my shoulders (this is my first playthrough and I want all the help I can against Gwyn).
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:08 pm

NP. Solaire helped me on my first time agaisnt Gwyn too, hes great at atracting Gwyn attention big grin
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:06 pm

Nope.

It does close when you finish the playthrough, though. So if you leave the DoC, then you'll have to rejoin them in NG+ if you want to open it again (and every time you're in a new NG).

You can open it without being part of the covenant, though. From the other side. You have to go through the lava and Lost Izalith to open it that way, but it's still convenient.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:40 pm