Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Serious_Much
Forum Pirate
DE5PA1R
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
IV_Mark_VI
9 posters

Better multiplayer options

DE5PA1R
    DE5PA1R
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Better multiplayer options - Page 2 Empty Re: Better multiplayer options

Post by DE5PA1R Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:12 pm

IV_Mark_VI wrote:Honestly, this will be a make or break for me. If I can't play with friends, easily, then I will not play at all. I'll play something else, a game that sucks like Borderlands 2, but at least we can all talk and play together.

Bye.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:34 pm

DE5PA1R wrote:
    IV_Mark_VI wrote:Honestly, this will be a make or break for me. If I can't play with friends, easily, then I will not play at all. I'll play something else, a game that sucks like Borderlands 2, but at least we can all talk and play together.

Bye.
    See ya.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:36 pm

I'm not sure how they could make it easier honestly without negatively affecting the story and atmosphere. But like was said earlier, they could change the tone and do whatever. The atmosphere/tone argument assumes Dark Souls 2 will also seek the lonely vibe like Dark Souls.

The only time I've ever had easy connections was with deliberate "play with friends" moments. Reim helped me out a long time ago and that was a chore but it was because of the connection. He found my sign no problem, it just didn't work. Same thing happened to me and Serious the first time we tried to co-op. Eki and I had an easy time for Painted World duels. ChizFreak and I had an insanely easy time (apart from invasions stopping us). I gave Acidic a MLGS and that was also easily accomplished. The only thing that would make it easier in my experience would be stabilizing the connections. Servers might help that (I did help one person once on Demon's Souls and that went smoothly) but most of my problem is in the rural infrastructure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:27 am