Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
User1
BIG TIME MASTER
PlasticandRage
nsane32
skarekrow13
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Tolvo
Dubscythe
Longshot
Carphil
KrazykevS10
Serious_Much
16 posters

EA voted worst company in america

PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

EA voted worst company in america - Page 3 Empty Re: EA voted worst company in america

Post by PlasticandRage Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:39 pm

Wade_Wilson wrote:
    PlasticandRage wrote:
    Wade_Wilson wrote:I don't understand why people don't get it. Voting for bank of america or other companies does nothing: they don't care about some dumb online poll and wont change their practises. EA on the other hand do care and provide hilarious entertainment as they fumble with PR, try blame criticism on homo-bigotry and flounder in their own refuse.

Their response videos to the poles were pretty great. I'm convinced that the people who spoke and wrote the responses are most likely the only people in their company that speak English. Nobody in their customer service department does. That's a certainty.

I have some pretty funny tech-support conversations that I've saved. Interested in them?

Hell yeah. I'm kind of disappointed now that I didn't save any of mine. Way to be on point man.

^ Mine have all just been pretty frustrating. Most of them have gone a lot like this: Me: Hey you guys sold me a game that doesn't work. What gives? Can I fix this or what? If not I'd kind of like my money back. Them: I apologize for the problem you're having sir. If you'd like I can offer you a deal on one of the DLC's for that game. Me: What the hell would I want a DLC for when I can't play the game? Them: I apologize for the problem you're having sir. Let me connect you with tech support. Me: no wait, I want my money back. Tech: Hello sir. I apologize for the problem you're having. If you'd like I can offer you a new copy of the game. Or perhaps a deal on the DLC? If you'd like I could connect you with our Customer Service department
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

EA voted worst company in america - Page 3 Empty Re: EA voted worst company in america

Post by bloodpixel Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:19 pm

That's only because Comcast users couldn't get on the internet to vote.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:54 pm