Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Relbaic
Tolvo
Frank_White
Werdax
Hue
ResIsBestStat
Infighter
Juutas
eminusx
GrinTwist
CrackSouls
Dibsville
Phoenix Rising
skarekrow13
GaryBlevins
Argetlam350
The Letter X
Soris Ice Goldwing
User1
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
morte
25 posters

What bosses you expect in DkSII

Relbaic
    Relbaic

What bosses you expect in DkSII - Page 2 Empty Re: What bosses you expect in DkSII

Post by Relbaic Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:52 pm

A better version of the Hydra. Make it so all the heads don't do the same attack at the same time. Say some spit at you while the remaining heads attack, or something like that. The idea being that you're close to constantly moving instead of blocking while the heads lunge in and then all your do is hack away.
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

What bosses you expect in DkSII - Page 2 Empty Re: What bosses you expect in DkSII

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:23 pm

I want to fight a gigantic mob. Picture the Channellers mob in the Parish times twenty.
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:26 pm

That's it. To get to the final boss you have to fight through a multi-storied building (like Bruce Lee's "Game of Death") which is overflowing with tremendous mobs of small enemies. Then, after that is finished, you have to face the final boss, and hopefully you have some estus left.
    XuitusTheGreat
    XuitusTheGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XuitusTheGreat Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:13 pm

a refined kalameet, you know it'll happen haha
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:20 pm

This may not fit in a DkS game, but indulge me a little.
    Imagine if some bosses where in the style of Shadow of the Colossus and are enormous in size and you can climb them to get a critical hit on them.
    Not exactly like SotC, you wont be limited to only climbing them to get damage, but having the option, or even a hidden option of climbing them.
    I know this wont happen and isn't quite Souls series style, but man it would be fun.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:04 am

from what I've seen we're finally gonna get a real forest so I wanna fight Bigfoot!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:06 pm