Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
LunarFog
gmwdim
6 posters

Dark Souls and Demon's Souls trivia quizzes

gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dark Souls and Demon's Souls trivia quizzes Empty Dark Souls and Demon's Souls trivia quizzes

Post by gmwdim Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:08 pm

For those of you who don't know, Sporcle is a website containing lots of fun trivia quizzes. I made several quizzes there in the past related to the Souls series, so I thought I'd share them here. Most of these should be easy for you guys but I thought some of you would still find them fun. (Yes, my Sporcle username is "dumbgai")

NPCs quiz - Choose the correct game (Dark Souls or Demon's Souls) that each NPC appears in: http://www.sporcle.com/games/dumbgai/demons-souls-or-dark-souls-npc

Bosses quiz - Like the NPCs quiz, but for bosses: http://www.sporcle.com/games/dumbgai/demons-souls-or-dark-souls

Covenants - Name the Covenants that appear in Dark Souls: http://www.sporcle.com/games/dumbgai/dark-souls-covenants

Locations - Name the locations that appear in Dark Souls: http://www.sporcle.com/games/dumbgai/dark-souls-locations

Ultimate Demon's Souls quiz - Name EVERYTHING in the game (this one is challenging!): http://www.sporcle.com/games/dumbgai/ultimate-demons-souls-quiz

Enjoy!
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Dark Souls and Demon's Souls trivia quizzes Empty Re: Dark Souls and Demon's Souls trivia quizzes

Post by LunarFog Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:28 pm

NPC quiz - 40/40

boss quiz - 40/42

Covenant quiz - 7/8 with 15 seconds. Then I forgot what the blade of darkmoon was called

Locations quiz - didn't even try that. I would've failed big time.

Demons souls quiz - I never played it personally.

Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dark Souls and Demon's Souls trivia quizzes Empty Re: Dark Souls and Demon's Souls trivia quizzes

Post by Elifia Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:41 pm

The first 2 were really easy, even though I never played Demon's Souls. I knew some of the Demon's Souls names simply because they are mentioned all the time here. Completed both in less than a minute each.

At the covenants I got stuck at the dragon covenant. I didn't know it was called the Path of the Dragon. Then I ran out of time silly

At the locations I got 19/25, then gave up. I missed:
    -Darkroot Garden (I thought it was called Darkroot Forest)
    -Kiln of the First Flame (I tried Kiln, but that wasn't enough it seems)
    -New Londo Ruins (I had tried New Londo, Ruins of New Londo, the Ruins of New Londo, Ruined City of New Londo, but none of those were sufficient)
    -Northern Undead Asylum (totally forgotten)
    -Painted World of Ariamis (also totally forgotten)
    -Quelaag's Domain (Didn't even know this counted as a location)

I think I did fairly well.
    Prohibition
    Prohibition

Post by Prohibition Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:54 pm

NPC Quiz: 40/40
    Boss Quiz: 42/42
    Covenants: 8/9 I forgot the name of the Princess Guard covenant. Lol.
    Locations: 19/25
    Ultimate Demon's Souls Quiz: 126/213 Attempting to remember all of these off the top of your head is really difficult, especially since I haven't played it in quite awhile. I covered all of the worlds, classes, stats, vendors, and bosses. I got most of the NPC's (I can't believe I forgot Stockpile Thomas Look Skyward ). I only listed a few rings, souls, arrows, and upgrade stones. Also, I didn't know any magic or miracles besides Cursed Weapon and Second Chance. I never made a mage type character. Lol.

Last edited by Prohibition on Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Nazi)
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tchuwib Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Nice quiz, but would have prefer just a 2 button Darksoul and DemonSoul, got a few wrong because I miss clicked
    Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dusk Soul Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:57 pm

NPC 40/40
    Bosses 40/42 missed a few due misclicks
    Locations, missed the Kiln, Firelink Altar, The Abyss, Quelaag's Domain (cause I forgot how it was spelled) and Valley of the Drakes

Didn't do the Demon's souls quiz as I've never played the game

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:49 am