Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
Onion Knight
GrinTwist
Sentiel
nsane32
Tolvo
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Dubscythe
Animaaal
Reaperfan
Forum Pirate
SlakeMoth
Emergence
seelyon
Rifter7
Dibsville
KingSeekerCow
KrazykevS10
Hatsune Miku
skarekrow13
RANT
Shindori
DemonOfFate
User1
Mr. Tart
Flankydizzle
WaLKA
Hue
JohnnyHarpoon
32 posters

What game(s) are you playing?

PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

What game(s) are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What game(s) are you playing?

Post by PlasticandRage Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:33 pm

KrazykevS10 wrote:A bit glitchy and less open but a lot more zombies.I'd recommend only playing in co-op as the infected runners are everywhere and will overwhelm you.It's not a bad game,you'll like it since you liked the first.

That actually sounds great to me. I always thought the infected were the scariest part of the first one. They were so crazy in the city and the jungle when you'd be somewhere alone, completely silent, and suddenly they'd be all over you. That little village in the jungle that was all full of them was probably the most frightening part of that game for me.
    Wolfsbane
    Wolfsbane

What game(s) are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What game(s) are you playing?

Post by Wolfsbane Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Playing Dark Souls, WoW (with the wife) and rental sent me Castlevania: Lord of Shadows. I guess I should put DS down and eat the crap out of Castlevania so I can get something new

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:27 am