Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Slarg232
WaffleGuy
skarekrow13
AnCapaillMor
Animaaal
barrywilkins
GrinTwist
Carphil
Nybbles
Maneater_Mildred
Gambs_the_Grey
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Soris Ice Goldwing
User1
ctye85
LunarFog
20 posters

Letter to my long-time anonymous downrepper

LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Letter to my long-time anonymous downrepper Empty Letter to my long-time anonymous downrepper

Post by LunarFog Fri May 17, 2013 1:09 pm

This has gone on pretty long and I should actually be thanking you for what you've been doing. I have no idea what I could've done to make some pathetic little piece of crap like you hold a grudge against me for the past couple months but I feel as though I should tell you that your downrepping me has actually been helping me.

People see your downreps and then rush to vote me back up, usually giving me two or more votes for every one vote you leave behind. Hell, I've even attracted more attention because of your grudge. It's nothing but good publicity for me.

So you might want to think about wasting any more of your time. Either you keep wasting your sad little life by keeping this grudge against me that isn't doing anything but helping me out, or you can cut your losses and just leave me alone. I guarantee though that I won't mind either way. This isn't to tell you to stop. It's just to inform you that you're so terrible, you're helping me out instead of making things worse for me.

Your move. Peasant.
    ctye85

Letter to my long-time anonymous downrepper Empty Re: Letter to my long-time anonymous downrepper

Post by ctye85 Fri May 17, 2013 1:11 pm

Haters gonna hate
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Letter to my long-time anonymous downrepper Empty Re: Letter to my long-time anonymous downrepper

Post by User1 Fri May 17, 2013 1:12 pm

LunarFog wrote:
    Your move. Peasant.

To prove your point..
    Well played. winking
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri May 17, 2013 1:12 pm

And there is the stalker downrepping, and me doing what I say I do when I see this.

Lunar you know you can have the admins find this guy for you like they did with Mzytrio did when he was being downrepped for no reason?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri May 17, 2013 1:16 pm

lol. Being up only a short few minutes already this letter has proven to be quite prophetic.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri May 17, 2013 1:19 pm

Expect anything less Pendant? It is annoying to see but it has proven to do the opposite for Lunar since it is always countered with one or more up-repps.
    Gambs_the_Grey
    Gambs_the_Grey
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gambs_the_Grey Fri May 17, 2013 1:28 pm

Had no idea this was going on, I give u a +1 for meeting ur problems head on
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Fri May 17, 2013 1:34 pm

I think a number of your post come across quite harsh and rude Luna(like this post) so can understand some of the down reps, heck I have down voted you a few times for some of your rude derogatory posts.
    Chin up girl, be the better person and take no notice.

Last edited by Maneater_Mildred on Fri May 17, 2013 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Fri May 17, 2013 1:35 pm

knowing how much it would help you out, i had to down vote you so you would get more than just the one up vote i would have been able to give you…you're welcome

btw…it wasn't me that down voted you in the past, actually i've never down voted anyone until just now, kinda glad it didn't backfire.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri May 17, 2013 1:39 pm

LunarFog wrote:This has gone on pretty long and I should actually be thanking you for what you've been doing. I have no idea what I could've done to make some pathetic little piece of crap like you hold a grudge against me for the past couple months but I feel as though I should tell you that your downrepping me has actually been helping me.

People see your downreps and then rush to vote me back up, usually giving me two or more votes for every one vote you leave behind. Hell, I've even attracted more attention because of your grudge. It's nothing but good publicity for me.

So you might want to think about wasting any more of your time. Either you keep wasting your sad little life by keeping this grudge against me that isn't doing anything but helping me out, or you can cut your losses and just leave me alone. I guarantee though that I won't mind either way. This isn't to tell you to stop. It's just to inform you that you're so terrible, you're helping me out instead of making things worse for me.

Your move. Peasant.

*Look at post count*

*Look at reputation*

*Look at my post count*

DAMMIT LURKER, STOP IT!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri May 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Carp, it's the points that matter, not the posts. silly
    That's the thing we compare rep with. Points to rep ratio.
    Ours aren't the best, are they? sad
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri May 17, 2013 1:43 pm

Renny™️ wrote:Carp, it's the points that matter, not the posts. silly
    That's the thing we compare rep with. Points to rep ratio.
    Ours aren't the best, are they? sad

Yea, I agr... wait, Renny?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri May 17, 2013 1:45 pm

It's my nickname! (one of about 5..)

It's my favourite nickname, and I've trademarked it! No one else can impersonate me now!! silly
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Fri May 17, 2013 1:48 pm

I think I downrepped you once Lunar, but I uprepped you three times so it doesn't count. silly

Glad that your taking a positive approach with the rep-troll.
    barrywilkins
    barrywilkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by barrywilkins Fri May 17, 2013 2:12 pm

What if...the downrepper is Lunar herself in some sort of elaborate scheme to become the highest repped person in all the land? What if upon becoming the highest repped person, she gets mod status and starts to rule this forum with an iron fist of iron ironness? What if we're all playing into her hands and will soon be crushed underneath her unstoppable lust to conquer this forum?

I don't know whats me anymore!
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Fri May 17, 2013 2:44 pm

Tbh I have no problem with the downreps. I still think that after all that I've done on these forums I should be happy if I had an even 0.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Fri May 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Ya Lunar dont feel bad, I just got a downrep for supporting the MM glitch for pvpers, but said I think 1 in 5 4 in 5 people use it to low level grief.

I'm with Rynn, the rep system here is kinda pointless anymore and I wish it didn't exist.

Sometimes people are just having a bad day, or resent you for a different point of view, etcetcetc. Its all drama.

I hope the new future community that will inevitably arise from DS2 being a "AAA" title will not reflect some other forums infamous for being...well...&#@$ed up.

Besides, some people's sense of humor are commonly mistaken for trolling...like uh....his name rhymes with Bladderday Ain't.

Last edited by Animaaal on Fri May 17, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Fri May 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Firstly and no offence to this place, it's an internet forum, who gives a s*** on rep, there's more important things out there.

Secondly from what i can see there's waay more supporting you so again don't give a s***, focus on the positive, those who've repped you up.

Thirdly i partly agree with mildred, it's **** to assume there's someone out to get you, opinions differ no matter how sane or insane they are. And frankly the post will encourage more. don't feed the trolls.

And fourth and finally Anonymity, Renegade can give the line for you.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 17, 2013 4:01 pm

And here I am all this time farming rep the fool's way.

Boy do I feel silly.....

Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Fri May 17, 2013 4:03 pm

the secret is to not care what other people think…gawd bless internet anonymity…or curse it…whatever, i don't care.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Fri May 17, 2013 4:19 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:And here I am all this time farming rep the fool's way.

Boy do I feel silly.....

lol!

Good point. Don't start a thread specifically asking forumers to uprep someone though...the admins spank hard....VERY HARD. :|
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri May 17, 2013 4:31 pm

AnCapaillMor wrote:
    And fourth and finally Anonymity, Renegade can give the line for you.

Indeed I can.

During the day, the troll is just a simply shop worker. But when he goes home for the day, when he gets onto the internet, he puts on his Cloak of Anonymity, and goes out unto the internet, undoing rights and being a general prick.

How'd I do? silly
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Fri May 17, 2013 4:33 pm

You bloody murdered it, i didn't think a direct translation into chav was possible but you managed it.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri May 17, 2013 4:35 pm

I'm honoured that I finally translated something into Chav. It's a hard language to learn, difficult to grasp and hard to even understand what's being said, even when you know the language. Also immensely difficult to read. I translated the Bible into chav, want to read it??
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Fri May 17, 2013 4:36 pm

Dazza(david) Beat Gaziath(Goliath) and Rode forth in his Peugeot 206.

This needs to go elsewhere because with the amount of stuff going through my head at the moment, there'll be a huge derailment of this topic.

I'll leave you with the tale of Jezza and the half pouch and 6 rizzla's.

Last edited by AnCapaillMor on Fri May 17, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:15 am