Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

How do I get Lautrecs summon to appear? (possible spoilers)

twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

How do I get Lautrecs summon to appear? (possible spoilers) Empty How do I get Lautrecs summon to appear? (possible spoilers)

Post by twigsterxd Sat May 25, 2013 9:08 am

Like my post says, how do you get his summon sign?
    I just went thru 42 threads and not 1 tells you how to make his sign appear. I have seen people summon him but 99% of the time if you ask them how to get him they tell me, "speak no english" lol
    I would like to summon him just because I want to experience everything in the game.
    I can't find answer on the wiki.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

How do I get Lautrecs summon to appear? (possible spoilers) Empty Re: How do I get Lautrecs summon to appear? (possible spoilers)

Post by Dibsville Sat May 25, 2013 9:15 am

For the Gargoyles or Gaping Dragon?
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

How do I get Lautrecs summon to appear? (possible spoilers) Empty Re: How do I get Lautrecs summon to appear? (possible spoilers)

Post by twigsterxd Sat May 25, 2013 9:20 am

If he can be summoned both times why not. Don't really need help with gargs. I've just never been able to get him
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat May 25, 2013 9:21 am

You can summon him by freeing him, then going down to Firelink Shrine and getting the Sunlight Medal BEFORE you fight the Gargoyles.
    After that, go up the first ladder to the Fog Gate and turn around. Laurtrec's Sign is there. You can then go up the second ladder to the Fog Gate.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Sat May 25, 2013 9:25 am

Then after that he will definitely show in depths as long as I don't kill him?
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat May 25, 2013 9:29 am

His signs show up once he gives you the Sunlight Medal, assuming you don't kill him.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Sat May 25, 2013 9:35 am

Thanks Dibs.
    Time to start a new toon LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:06 am