Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Wilkinson3424
John-Cutler
6 posters

光のスレイヤーズの救世主 ; or in english saviours of light slayers of night.

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

光のスレイヤーズの救世主 ; or in english saviours of light slayers of night. - Page 2 Empty Re: 光のスレイヤーズの救世主 ; or in english saviours of light slayers of night.

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:24 pm

Yeah personally I suggest that you have a mod to lock this thread and create a new one from scratch to work with.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

光のスレイヤーズの救世主 ; or in english saviours of light slayers of night. - Page 2 Empty Re: 光のスレイヤーズの救世主 ; or in english saviours of light slayers of night.

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:04 am

I would also recommend this, I will agree with Tolvo, if you did get your covenant started on this thread, All new members would see our links, and might change their mind.

Start a new thread! ^_^
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:09 am

I am going to lock this up. John, browse around the other covenants to get an idea on how they are put together then have a think on how you would like to set yours up. Check the stickies about how to go about making your lore and the covenant guidelines, and don't hesitate to reach out to any person with covenant experience. Any of the posters in this thread have plenty of insight into what makes a good covenant go. And folks, one love.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:47 pm