Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Quickdraw525
einherje
Ishiotzin
Murkulanvippi
Leet
Ahhotep1
shadowzninjaz
Kahldris_Ducard
Marino.
Hugh_G_Johnson
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
ViralEnsign_
Lord of Ash
brosidon84
Aigaios
sure-magicians
billy_bayonet
jc_in_az
Spurgun
dancash1808
Eko
Scryer569
mackofspades
VMatrixX
AshLumi
BeeSeaEss
Dutchy
Latitoast
lucania101710
Jansports
twilightwarwolf
Dibsville
AlphaTrol
40 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 43 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by Leet Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:35 am

robsthedon wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:So as you guys are aware you know my favorite build (quality.)

The build i've been using lately is that 28/40 with pyro.

Did a little tweaking and can do 40/40 but have to sacrifice some pyro. So this will be my next build. Two different variations. One with Clayrape, and one with Zwei. I've been trying to capitalize on the RTSR. I normally use the DWGR and ring swap once my health is low enough for the RTSR. So now, my favorite weapons will do more damage, but i have to sacrifice the pyro which saves me sometimes.

Clayrape:

Zwei:
    40/40 not necessary for either of those weps since you be two handing them, also with 40 dex a +15 rapier would be a better choice

Edit 

Hey wb Artorias

Edited because i fear the double post police.

It gives the weapons max damage, and i can pretty much use any weapon in the game. I can switch to large club and bash people with those stats if i want. Which is something i'd like to do. Very well rounded build but i can also use things out of my comfort zone.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 43 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:36 am

Greetings My Fine Exiled Warriors!!

As you can see our thread is fast approaching it's max length (again! big grin) before it will split.  So, first on my agenda is to make a new thread.

Then decide on the "Guerrilla Warfare 2v2: Search and Destroy" event location and begin promoting it. The event is this Saturday, August 17.

Then I have to do some testing for Marino at some point today, duel with my warriors and find some sleep somewhere. big grin

Artorias The Abyss Walker wrote:Its been a while since i've been on here!

Things seem to be going great, although i feel bad for not taking part in any of the recent events sad

Hows everyone doing? big grin
    Good to hear from you!! And Welcome Back! It has been a while, indeed! Join our next event above and pop into the Exiled Chat after 2pm (any day)...it is usually kicking! twisted 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:13 pm

Our New Thread and Forum Home is up!!!!

Please post there from now on!!

cheers 

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:20 pm

Locked at request of OP.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:02 pm