Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
Avenger649
Hugh_G_Johnson
Marino.
VaDoom
Serious_Much
densetsushun
Slarg232
IceIfrit666
reim0027
Saturday-Saint
Reaperfan
Wade_Wilson
IIdoneus
Carphil
Encore
Tolvo
ResIsBestStat
crbngville2
skarekrow13
Mr. Tart
Hatsune Miku
Kiva the wanderer
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
steveswede
AnCapaillMor
SirArchmage
Hart
KrazykevS10
PlasticandRage
Soris Ice Goldwing
Dibsville
Latitoast
Rynn
37 posters

barring a miracle, this is farwell

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

barring a miracle, this is farwell Empty barring a miracle, this is farwell

Post by Rynn Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:07 am

i know there is people here, whom care for me, so, i felt it my duty to tell you why i'm not going to be around anymore.

Forbidding a miracle, one I don't want, btw, i'll be dead very soon. i believe that after consuming a blood thinner i am going to slit my wrists an bljr go, and i'm feeling incredibly tired now. I won't be sticking around to view any responses tonight, but... i kinda want something to mull over tomorrow before i do that.

of note, i'm quite... bad, at this. i have 8-9 attempts on rcord, and i never seem to succeed, it seems inevitable i'll fail this time too, even though, i wish to die. if that's the case, i'll try to post a response about such tomorrow, or whenever i next have a computer, if i'm in the hospital by that point. i'll also tell you if you somehow convinced me not to.

Yes... this is a plea for help. tbh, the last times i've posted this over my life, nothing anyone said convinced me otherwise, but i'm still hoping, because, idk.

you've all been a big help. DS gave me something to fight for and be happy, a while, but that time is past.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

barring a miracle, this is farwell Empty Re: barring a miracle, this is farwell

Post by Latitoast Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:18 am

I don't know what you're going through right now, and I may never know, but killing yourself won't help.

I haven't spent a lot of time talking with you, and I've spent less time playing games with you, but I've enjoyed all the time I've been able to spend with you. You've been really nice, and even put up with my crappy connection to try and summon me before, which is a rare sight.

Please, don't kill yourself, I, and I'm sure everyone on this forum don't want to see you go.

And I'm sure that there are people in real life that don't want to see you go either.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:22 am

There's so much to live for in your life. Death is not the answer to any problems you have. There is no reason to kill yourself, no matter what.

Death won't solve anything. People are going to miss you. You should not take your life over something, no matter how bad it is.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:25 am

Life is a journey of ups and downs and we all to deal with it. Death is not the answer and just leave a series of regrets and questions that will never be solved. People will miss you and to take your life will only hurt you more than you think.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:40 am

Good lord. You're so young. Life is full of surprises. 4 years ago next month my life was hanging by a thread. The lives of serious drug addicts are cheap, so nobody really cared, including me. I wasn't actively trying to kill myself, but my death was a distinct possibility on a daily basis and I wasn't about to stop what I was doing because of that. I didn't really care about anything. Not my "friends," not my family, not myself. Nothing except where my next hit was coming from. Now, and for the last couple of years, my life is 100% different. I have goals that I'm working towards that give my life meaning and fulfillment.Things changed and I changed. Life can 180 any time. Take yourself out you never know what it may have in store for you. Something might happen tomorrow that would make you obscenely happy. You won't know unless you stick around to find out.

You have the power to make you're life whatever you want. Just go get it. It's really as simple as that. I don't know you very well. Don't know what you're life is like. Really not at all. But I'd like to think my experiences have given me some degree of insight in these things. Sit around and stew in negativity and hate yourself then your life isn't going to go anywhere other than there. I had my reasons for being where I was, as I'm sure you do, but I made the choice to not stay there. Make the choice to have something better then go get it.

Last edited by PlasticandRage on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:48 am

If you posted this,you obviously aren't so sure you want to die.It isn't something you should do if you have a single doubt as there is no going back.Life can seem tough or hopeless at times but isn't that the point? We all earn what happiness we have,having time where you aren't happy is normal. I'm sure you have good reason to be miserable as do I and many others on the forum but death won't change that. You may just end up realising too late all the things you regret not doing,I think that would be the most horrible feeling.

Please talk to someone qualified to approach this first,I'm not sure how much help we can be.
    Hart
    Hart
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hart Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:34 am

Read the PM I sent you.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:37 am

Hi. If you are reading this Rynn, congrats, I get the chance to talk to you, in a way. You are considering suicide. And from past experiences, I assume you have had many people come to help. Many people telling you it is alright and not worth it to kill yourself. And surely you know how annoying and benign all those voices can be when you are staring at the abyss of depression right before your eyes. And most likely my voice will pass into your ears and out the other side, but might as well give it a try to say something of meaning, if not mainly logic.

You are Rynn. That name carries things. All of which I do not know, but I know some that are good, and none that are bad. Loved by the Dark Souls forum, amazing player, great and smart person, and from what I've seen and is perhaps my favorite, poet. And you obviously care greatly for the community. You were one of the first to join, and you are still yet here. And from what you said in a post about Satoshi's suicide, you think suicide is the most selfish thing that someone could do. Doing something that selfish doesn't sound like someone the Rynn I've heard of would do. Nor does it seem like a wise choice, if you still care about the community. I do not wish to say too much in this thread, already I have spoke too many words then I would like. But, if by some miracle, any of what I said had any effect on you, please talk to me. I am young, though I have some experience with suicide. As well as many of my own ways to combat depression.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:54 am

Rynn don't because i'll miss that wondeful voice and laugh giving out tips, giving out about cheap tactics, roll bs's.

I know it's cliched but what doesn't beat us makes us stronger. I've gone through tough times, done stupid things, have not had the balls to do things, lost people close to me, felt unimaginable pain at the loss and anxiety at stupid mistakes. I've got a good memory so pretty much remember everything. I learned a long time ago don't linger on them, find something you like\love and foucus on that, try something new. Peope tend to focus on the negative, bad things that happen, analyse things and only what bad could happen. Remember the good and embrace the meh, bad things happen, meh.

And having lost a family member, be strong for them, there's nothing worse than losing someone you love.
    steveswede
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by steveswede Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:55 am

@Rynn

Please admit yourself into a psychiatric hospital so any attempt you make to end your life can be stopped. Seek psychiatric help from people that are qualified to deal with people with mental health problems, self harming and then come back when you're better.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:21 am

How could I have missed this? I feel awful. Crushed even.

Rynn, if you are still around to read this, please reconsider and talk to me. I'll reach out to you and nothing would make me happier than seeing it, in some way, whatever way it might help you, help you.:stone-orange:
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:48 am

RYN you jackass listen Suicide doesn't end the chances of life getting worse it eradicates the chance of it ever getting better, 
    Think of what you can live for:
    1. Helping others in your position
    2.Turning your life around
    3.Making a difference to someone else's life
    4.There's stuff to look forward to in life.
    5. Suicide is NOT an answer its the quit button to life.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:49 am

SirArchmage wrote:Hi. If you are reading this Rynn, congrats, I get the chance to talk to you, in a way. You are considering suicide. And from past experiences, I assume you have had many people come to help. Many people telling you it is alright and not worth it to kill yourself. And surely you know how annoying and benign all those voices can be when you are staring at the abyss of depression right before your eyes. And most likely my voice will pass into your ears and out the other side, but might as well give it a try to say something of meaning, if not mainly logic.

You are Rynn. That name carries things. All of which I do not know, but I know some that are good, and none that are bad. Loved by the Dark Souls forum, amazing player, great and smart person, and from what I've seen and is perhaps my favorite, poet. And you obviously care greatly for the community. You were one of the first to join, and you are still yet here. And from what you said in a post about Satoshi's suicide, you think suicide is the most selfish thing that someone could do. Doing something that selfish doesn't sound like someone the Rynn I've heard of would do. Nor does it seem like a wise choice, if you still care about the community. I do not wish to say too much in this thread, already I have spoke too many words then I would like. But, if by some miracle, any of what I said had any effect on you, please talk to me. I am young, though I have some experience with suicide. As well as many of my own ways to combat depression.

Plus one Rynn hes right, dont do it i nearly did once without considering what it would do to others.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:17 am

PlasticandRage wrote:Good lord. You're so young. Life is full of surprises. 4 years ago next month my life was hanging by a thread. The lives of serious drug addicts are cheap, so nobody really cared, including me. I wasn't actively trying to kill myself, but my death was a distinct possibility on a daily basis and I wasn't about to stop what I was doing because of that. I didn't really care about anything. Not my "friends," not my family, not myself. Nothing except where my next hit was coming from. Now, and for the last couple of years, my life is 100% different. I have goals that I'm working towards that give my life meaning and fulfillment.Things changed and I changed. Life can 180 any time. Take yourself out you never know what it may have in store for you. Something might happen tomorrow that would make you obscenely happy. You won't know unless you stick around to find out.

You have the power to make you're life whatever you want. Just go get it. It's really as simple as that. I don't know you very well. Don't know what you're life is like. Really not at all. But I'd like to think my experiences have given me some degree of insight in these things. Sit around and stew in negativity and hate yourself then your life isn't going to go anywhere other than there. I had my reasons for being where I was, as I'm sure you do, but I made the choice to not stay there. Make the choice to have something better then go get it.

Just going to quote this for truth. Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what your going to get.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:57 am

Rynn, I sent you a PM, as you or may not have noticed. I hope you'll read it, and I hope I'll see you again soon.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:01 am

Hopefully you'll see this Rynn.  I agree with the statements above, particularly about seeking assistance more qualified than most of us are.  Plastic gets another nod from me, not that the other's don't have good perspective too but I know more about Plastic and have seen enough similar to say he's spot on.  Anyway, here's my little bit for ya:

We haven't always got along well I don't think.  Maybe we never have actually.  We've interacted on a very limited basis despite popping up in many threads together.  Hell, it's possible you have a genuine dislike for me.  So here I am, in a position (for all intents and purposes) of a stranger or worse to you.  And even I see tremendous value to your existence.  You're a huge facet of this community.
    crbngville2
    crbngville2
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by crbngville2 Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:52 am

Rynn, Please don't do this!

You may be at a tough place in life. That is no reason to punish the people around you. Suicide hurts those that remain and fixes nothing for the dead. Believe me, wisdom comes from age and I haven't lived this long without gaining a TINY amount of it.

Please get some professional help immediately.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:27 am

Rynn, seriously, suiciding and ending your life isn't the answer, life is ******** I know, but do you want everyone to suffer just because there are some jerks in this world that hate you? If you kill yourself, those jerks will win and your loved ones will lose, think about it, I'm 14 so I can't give any good advice...but think about it! twistedevil
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:50 pm

I can't honestly say I'm still not mulling things over, but for anyone that doesn't know, i've been in the chat room thinking and talking for about an hour now.

I'm going to run a stream to take my minds off things, maybe i'll feel better afterwards, and i'll consider calling the SPH.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:33 pm

I'm still strongly considering this...
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:41 pm

All im saying is this, Be strong not weak.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Rynn wrote:I'm still strongly considering this...
    What, with all the love you had from the chatroom this morning you are considering this? Preposterous. The forum seems too in love with you to see you go, you mustn't.

Have you called the SPH yet?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Please don't do it Rynn, just please don't.  I know I'm maybe not the best person to give advice with this since I struggle with it on a daily basis, but please don't do it Rynn.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:55 pm

SirArchmage wrote:
    Rynn wrote:I'm still strongly considering this...

Have you called the SPH yet?
    I'm actually speaking with them currently.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Then I suggest this, if you are not getting sufficient help from them, or if you are yet still are feeling fairly.....depressed. Talk to Tolvo, though I do not know if you are close with him or not. Talk to me even, if you feel so, or just join the small chatroom. Really my suggestion is talking, whether it is about your depression or not, just talk. Depression festers like a boil by itself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:36 pm