Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Dark Souls PvP - Black Knight RPs Part 1

TombstoneHD
    TombstoneHD
    Casual
    Casual

Dark Souls PvP - Black Knight RPs Part 1 Empty Dark Souls PvP - Black Knight RPs Part 1

Post by TombstoneHD Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdpEl6r7PFk

cool
    Havel_The_Rock
    Havel_The_Rock
    Casual
    Casual

Dark Souls PvP - Black Knight RPs Part 1 Empty Re: Dark Souls PvP - Black Knight RPs Part 1

Post by Havel_The_Rock Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:16 pm

Great vid! Excellent quality both in rendering and in gameplay, am looking forward to other episodes. Enjoyed the commentary a lot, it's nice to understand why people chose the things that they do

I only ever medium roll as I can't quite get the hang of fast rolling or fat rolling. I love the black knight build as it h such high defence stats for pave
    TombstoneHD
    TombstoneHD
    Casual
    Casual

Dark Souls PvP - Black Knight RPs Part 1 Empty Re: Dark Souls PvP - Black Knight RPs Part 1

Post by TombstoneHD Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Havel_The_Rock wrote:Great vid! Excellent quality both in rendering and in gameplay, am looking forward to other episodes. Enjoyed the commentary a lot, it's nice to understand why people chose the things that they do

I only ever medium roll as I can't quite get the hang of fast rolling or fat rolling. I love the black knight build as it h such high defence stats for pave

Oh well thanks mate. Glad you liked it, I'm guessing you mostly use heavy armor?
    Havel_The_Rock
    Havel_The_Rock
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Havel_The_Rock Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Yeah, I tend to mix Havel's set with either black knight or smough, sometimes ill go full smough due to its ridiculous defence stats. Since I first got Havel's ring I don't think I've ever taken it off as it almost always let's me mid roll. I recently started using just smoughs head and leg armour as it means that I can fast roll with a gold tracer. Desperately trying to get the hang of fast rolling and I can definitely understand why people tend to opt for it but I find that mid rolling can put off enemies as you don't normally see it in pvp. I think I will however switch to fast rollin in pve.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:49 am