Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
PlasticandRage
Serious_Much
Scudman_Slayer
callipygias
8 posters

Gonna Try Demon's Souls... Blind *gulp*

sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Gonna Try Demon's Souls... Blind *gulp* - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonna Try Demon's Souls... Blind *gulp*

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:58 pm

i loved bow in demons for so many reasons. one of which was cheesing that boss and one other one you'll find interesting later, in demons theres even a bound red phantom boss!
    and theres only one gimmick boss in demons souls its at the end of stone fang and is much more awesome than BoC
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Gonna Try Demon's Souls... Blind *gulp* - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonna Try Demon's Souls... Blind *gulp*

Post by Scudman_Slayer Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:57 pm

the real gimmick is the last boss on tower of latria wolrd

simply because it can be an ONLINE boss it can be another player!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Scudman_Slayer wrote:the real gimmick is the last boss on tower of latria wolrd

simply because it can be an ONLINE boss it can be another player!

Not gonna lie, I think I lagged my way to victory on that one. silly

Either that or the guy fighting me was a retard who couldn't understand what to do against a painfully slow cleaver... :|
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:16 am

Ooooooh, I thought you were literally going to do it blind... Like a test of manly gamer-prowess like that CTRL+ALT+DEL comic character did (beating NG+ in one sitting).

http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20110112
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:52 am

That's^ hilarious.

So... if that spider-boss is considered "easy" for Demon's Souls, I might have bitten off more than I can chew. This game may be beyond my current abilities. Well, up until that boss I was doing pretty well, but holy CRAP that almost did me in. It's finally dead, anyway. I had to upgrade my vitality half a dozen times, but it's dead. When I'm done with the playthrough (or when I give up) I'm going to check Youtube to see if there's an easier way to kill it than I used. I'm betting there is.

Now I need a nap.
    foolycooly
    Casual
    Casual

Post by foolycooly Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:17 pm

callipygias wrote:That's^ hilarious.

So... if that spider-boss is considered "easy" for Demon's Souls, I might have bitten off more than I can chew. This game may be beyond my current abilities. Well, up until that boss I was doing pretty well, but holy CRAP that almost did me in. It's finally dead, anyway. I had to upgrade my vitality half a dozen times, but it's dead. When I'm done with the playthrough (or when I give up) I'm going to check Youtube to see if there's an easier way to kill it than I used. I'm betting there is.

Now I need a nap.

His fireball attacks are pretty easy to dodge, just charge him with melee. Otherwise your only real option is a bow, there's a specific spot in the back where you can stand and fling arrows at him without getting hit, don't remember exactly where though.
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:42 pm

if you're having this much trouble early on (i understand completely i also had a lot of trouble on my first playthrough...then on my other 5 playthroughs it was easy peasy for me)

i look foward to seeing how well you'll do on 1-4 and 1-5 where there are red eye knights with cheap one-shoting abilities

and the boss of 1-5 will be interesting for you...just dont get hit by his grab it will drain your level

just thought i might warn ya
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Since I got my spear upgraded to +5 (I never thought I'd resort to using a spear!) and bought a heater shield I was really enjoying the game. It was just that boss that about did me in. Of course, first time I played Dark Souls O & S took me about forever, but no one calls them easy. At least no one reputable does.

I forgot one other spoiler I heard about Demon's Souls. I saw someone complaining (understandably) about Blighttown, and someone else said something like, "It's nothing compared to Valley of Defilement." So I'm really looking forward to that *heavy sarcasm*.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:45 pm

Calli, once you've done one of them, them other just wont seem anywhere near as bad. I thought it was okay once I could find my way round(ish)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:57 am