Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

newbie deprived needing help pls?

Lord_Serdanis

newbie deprived needing help pls? Empty newbie deprived needing help pls?

Post by Lord_Serdanis Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:01 pm

hi im a newbie to dark soul on ps3 and i would like to have some help . i wanna start as a deprived and i Wonder if someone would spare a falchion a longbow and a wanderer set ? if yes pls message me on psn my id is : Lord _Serdanis 

thank you
    Praise the Sun
    Aigaios
    Aigaios
    Addicted
    Addicted

newbie deprived needing help pls? Empty Re: newbie deprived needing help pls?

Post by Aigaios Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:21 pm

If you are new to Dark Souls I sincerely advice to do at least two playthroughs without any item help otherwise you are kind of losing out on the fun part.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:25 pm

Lord_Serdanis wrote:hi im a newbie to dark soul on ps3 and i would like to have some help . i wanna start as a deprived and i Wonder if someone would spare a falchion a longbow and a wanderer set ? if yes pls message me on psn my id is : Lord _Serdanis 

thank you
    Praise the Sun
    Don't start out as a deprived if you're a newbie. Just don't.
    Lord_Serdanis

Post by Lord_Serdanis Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:38 pm

well i started as a deprived and someone told that i could get the item in blight town so i got them ...the hard way though xd
    gtsoldwolf
    gtsoldwolf
    Casual
    Casual

Post by gtsoldwolf Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:54 am

There is always a easy way to do things, but where is the fun in that, eh? If you need help with boss souls and I'm online send me a shout. Psn - DaemonSado
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:22 am

Soul of Stray Demon wrote:
    Lord_Serdanis wrote:hi im a newbie to dark soul on ps3 and i would like to have some help . i wanna start as a deprived and i Wonder if someone would spare a falchion a longbow and a wanderer set ? if yes pls message me on psn my id is : Lord _Serdanis 

thank you
    Praise the Sun
    Don't start out as a deprived if you're a newbie. Just don't.
    What's wrong with a deprived? It has ALL even stats and it has the more powerful starter weapon. A great way to learn enemy move sets is to start a game with a deprived and see how often you can die.

Also to the OP, welcome to the forum
    Lord_Serdanis

Post by Lord_Serdanis Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:36 pm

finally im going for a vergil build so i change to wanderer and so far its my favorite class.:p

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:51 am