Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
GrinTwist
PyroElleh
Yarxov
ZeeySaan
Silent-Warrior
DARKR466
BeeSeaEss
HippyClown
DigitaLinsanitY
AoDlightwolf
Valanor
twilightwarwolf
sure-magicians
Bassman Bob
Murkulanvippi
Hugh_G_Johnson
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Wilkinson3424
Ahhotep1
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Serious_Much
robsthedon
30 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 13 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by Leet Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Silent-Warrior wrote:Hey guys, long time no see. Took a break from dark souls for awhile...but now I'll be back on more regularly. How's everybody been?
    Welcome back. Pretty good, you?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 13 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:54 pm

Robs, Just a heads up.
    I just got a psn msg. From a player named (psn) ZeeySaan. He wants to join the Exiled of Ariamis: Band of Brothers! I gave him your regular psn name and the Forum/wiki addy. Told him to join forum and post in your covenant thread. big grin

Ps: Nice to see you back Silent! Stick around. Sit by the fire and have a cup of mead. Relax among your brothers and share your tales of adventure and the mischief you've been up to! XD
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Thanks Bo

Ahhotep1 wrote:Robs, Just a heads up.
    I just got a psn msg. From a player named (psn) ZeeySaan. He wants to join the Exiled of Ariamis: Band of Brothers! I gave him your regular psn name and the Forum/wiki addy. Told him to join forum and post in your covenant thread. big grin

Ps: Nice to see you back Silent! Stick around. Sit by the fire and have a cup of mead. Relax among your brothers and share your tales of adventure and the mischief you've been up to! XD
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:19 pm

robsthedon wrote:Thanks Bo

Ahhotep1 wrote:Robs, Just a heads up.

The Band of Brothers are still attracting players from the wild to the cove and forum. So Cool!! winking

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ZeeySaan
    ZeeySaan

Post by ZeeySaan Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:34 pm

Hello,
    I think im the Guy that was speack of xD
    Well Im found Dark souls ,2 Years Ago on the Tv and i liked it from the beginning but i didnt had a ps3 so i watched Lets plays xD and even think of that i didnt had a ps3 i was searching on the Wiki for some things and found the Life Hunters on there very first thread xD there i was thinking one day i want to join. And Now a Half Year ago i got Dark souls and now im Ready to Join :3 I Hope this is Possible ^^

Srry For my Bad Englisch D:
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:01 pm

Glad to see you made it here Zeey! big grin

Welcome to the forum! Make yourself at home. There are a bunch of cool and very helpful people here. Never hesitate to ask a question or for help with something.

Your English is fine and will get better here in the forum. You definitely don't want to see me try to write in German. Haha!

Robs will be with ya soon. winking

Have fun!!!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Welcome to the forum Zee. Robs will be with you when he gets a chance.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:03 pm

ZeeySaan wrote:Hello,
    Well Im found Dark souls ,2 Years Ago on the Tv and i liked it from the beginning but i didnt had a ps3 so i watched Lets plays xD and even think of that i didnt had a ps3 i was searching on the Wiki for some things and found the Life Hunters on there very first thread xD there i was thinking one day i want to join. And Now a Half Year ago i got Dark souls and now im Ready to Join :3 I Hope this is Possible ^^

Srry For my Bad Englisch D:
    Hello Zeey! Welcome to both the forums and the exiles!

Glad to have you with us.And do not worry my friend, it will get better with the time.

If you need any help with the forums or whatever just let me know happy
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:43 am

Guten tag Zee wilcomen,

I will get you added to the chat as soon as i'm on

ZeeySaan wrote:Hello,
    Well Im found Dark souls ,2 Years Ago on the Tv and i liked it from the beginning but i didnt had a ps3 so i watched  Lets plays xD and even think of that i didnt had a ps3 i was searching on the Wiki for some things and found the Life Hunters on there very first thread xD there i was thinking one day i want to join. And Now  a Half Year ago i got  Dark souls and  now im Ready to Join :3 I Hope this is Possible ^^

Srry For my Bad Englisch  D:
    ZeeySaan
    ZeeySaan

Post by ZeeySaan Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:21 am

Thanks You All ^^
    Glad to Be one Of You Now :3
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:51 am

I sent you a freind request, i'll be on later.

ZeeySaan wrote:Thanks You All ^^
    Glad to Be one Of You Now :3
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:54 am

Got my system, and my saves. Horribly out of practices with them, but that should change
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:03 am

Forum Pirate wrote:Got my system, and my saves. Horribly out of practices with them, but that should change
    Get your mojo back and come to the fight club friday.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:23 am

Glad to hear FP

Forum Pirate wrote:Got my system, and my saves. Horribly out of practices with them, but that should change
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 13 Empty hey guys

Post by HippyClown Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm

oh finally figured it out. chat box was hidden for some dumb reason. anyways. Hey guys, sorry i haven't been on in awhile. been about a month now since i was able to last log on. ive been in the hospital. Was hit by a truck last month, no i wasnt driving, i was actually walking, making it far worse for me... anyways. ive been in the hospital, and i finally got out of it yesterday. I was in the hospital with 3 broken ribs, busted shoulder, broken leg/foot, major bruising in the thigh area, few pulled muscles and some other things that werent to serious. Besides all that, im actually doing a lot better now, at least im far better then i was a month ago. I will try to get on and play abit tommorow, thats if my brother will move my setup to my room for me. Also i was reading the forum a little, and i saw something about a fight club this saturday, and i want to try to make it. what time will it be for me? i am U.S. Central Time. im way out of practice, but i still want to participate a little big grin. i will post my builds tommorow for some of yall to look at. i want yall's opinion on them, and suggestions for me to try out. Anyways im going to head off for awhile, pain meds are finally strting to kick in and they make me drowsy as hell. i will check this forum periodically and respond to some messages. Glad to be back.
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:20 pm

Oh one more thing yall, welcome to any and all newcomers, i saw some people joined during my absence.

Welcome zeey, don't worry to much about your english, its actually pretty decent, and it will only get better as you talk and hang out with many of our members, like ahho said, if you ever have any questions, or need help with a build or need an opinion on one, dont ever hesitate to ask for help here. We all would love to help ya whenever you need it, thats what makes this group so great.

Welcome to you as well DARKR4, same goes to you bud. if you ever need help with anything at all, ask away.

There might be a few more that joined, and if so i am sorry that i couldn't identify you, but to anyone that i did not mention, WELCOME TO YOU TO! It is great to have ya'll be part of our cove, and i hope you enjoy your time with us. big grin
    My psn is hippyclown, feel free to add me , i will be more then happy to accept your invite.

if any of ya'll want to duel against someone from this group, just ask for anyone that might be available, they will gladly duel ya if they are not busy. Same goes with me, if you see me on, don't hesitate to ask for anything, including duels.
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:13 pm

OMG, sorry to hear that Hippy.  Glad it isn't too serious, hope you are well soon!
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:34 am

O.o rest up Hip, we'll be here when you are better.

HippyClown wrote:Oh one more thing yall, welcome to any and all newcomers, i saw some people joined during my absence.

Welcome zeey, don't worry to much about your english, its actually pretty decent, and it will only get better as you talk and hang out with many of our members, like ahho said, if you ever have any questions, or need help with a build or need an opinion on one, dont ever hesitate to ask for help here. We all would love to help ya whenever you need it, thats what makes this group so great.

Welcome to you as well DARKR4, same goes to you bud. if you ever need help with anything at all, ask away.

There might be a few more that joined, and if so i am sorry that i couldn't identify you, but to anyone that i did not mention, WELCOME TO YOU TO! It is great to have ya'll be part of our cove, and i hope you enjoy your time with us. big grin
    My psn is hippyclown, feel free to add me , i will be more then happy to accept your invite.

if any of ya'll want to duel against someone from this group, just ask for anyone that might be available, they will gladly duel ya if they are not busy. Same goes with me, if you see me on, don't hesitate to ask for anything, including duels.
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:24 am

thanks you guys, like i said though, ive been in bed for a month, so i really far behind in my college homework as well. i will be on as often as i can, but i really do need to focus the next few weeks on catching up before the end of my semesters. Can any of yall tell me what time FC will be for me on friday? I am on U.S. Central time, and i would love to participate in it.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:55 am

Now that I am more active I think I will take up protecting dearest Priscilla.. I would before but do not believe I joined. Where do I sign/ who do I slay?
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:34 am

There is no place to sign, the only requirement is a bit of info is all. What system you are on, and whats you psn or gamertag. We accept anyone and everyone who wish to join.

Here is a tip tho, send a message or 2 to RobsTheDon, he is our leader. He will give ya a basic load down of what our cove is about big grin, i also suggest you post your builds here, so that we can look at them and give you advice on them, and even make suggestions to change them a bit ^_^.

I hope you enjoy your time with us, and if you have any questions, or need help with anything at all, just postt hem here. We have many members who are more then happy to help you out with anything you need. Myself included.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:37 am

Last week i started the fight club at 7pm Eastern Time. I don't know when i'll start it this week but most likely around the same time. And damn dude, hope you heal up.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:49 am

Welcome Yar add me and I'll get you added to the chat, also read the 1st few pages of the thread, as Hippy said enjoy you stay hope it will be a long one.

Yarxov wrote:Now that I am more active I think I will take up protecting dearest Priscilla.. I would before but do not believe I joined. Where do I sign/ who do I slay?
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:29 pm

Hope you get better Hippy. If you need anything just say the word man. happy

Yarxov: you can sign up by just posting that you want to join along with your psn,xbl or Pc and just slay everything that goes beyond the spawn point. silly
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:05 pm

The slay comment was questioning if there was a "challenge" to sign on. Wyrmhero did the old Priscilla Cov right?

My steam is Yarxov, I'll post my build once I update it. It's Medium with fast roll Dex using the Chaos Blade and Ricards Rapier. No shield. Stats and projection to follow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:57 am