Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
GrinTwist
PyroElleh
Yarxov
ZeeySaan
Silent-Warrior
DARKR466
BeeSeaEss
HippyClown
DigitaLinsanitY
AoDlightwolf
Valanor
twilightwarwolf
sure-magicians
Bassman Bob
Murkulanvippi
Hugh_G_Johnson
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Wilkinson3424
Ahhotep1
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Serious_Much
robsthedon
30 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 4 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by mackofspades Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:17 pm

Sup guys, what's everyone up to?
    Been playing A LOT of FFXIV lately and work this week has been hell, so ive missed a lot of covenant stuff. anything going down?
    Also i want in on this cool guys club cool cool cool cool
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 4 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by Leet Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Anyone interested in some duels tonight let me know. After i eat and the girlfriend watches her TV show for a little bit i will be getting on and i wanna do some friday night duels.

Are you gonna be getting on Kahl?
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:29 pm

the chat is empty? WTF surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:18 pm

I'll be getting on soon Fue! FOR DUELS!
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:36 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:So now I can go Mess with Hugh... 
    Oh, realllllllyyy?? raised brow  waiting  Let me know how that works out for you. silly
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:16 am

posting right now, on my brand spanking new vita
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:27 am

Forum Pirate wrote:posting right now, on my brand spanking new vita
    Nice FP, what games u got?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:12 am

not much atm. all stars, wipeout, dissedia, and my ps1 library. i'm getting borderlands and the ff10&10-2 remakes the scond they drop.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:02 am

There is seriously a hater on the forum. No matter where i post i get a negative rep. It's okay because everyone fixes the trollrep but it's a little ridiculous. Yumad?

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 4 Tumblr_m0cdbrqqfb1rqfhi2o1_500
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:14 am

Don't mind them, you're too leet for them anyway.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:21 am

Bassman Bob wrote:Don't mind them, you're too leet for them anyway.
    Doesn't bother me one bit. I have haters in real life too. I suppose it ain't gonna change on the forum neither. You know you're doin somethin right when people are jelly.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:34 am

TooLeet wrote:There is seriously a hater on the forum. No matter where i post i get a negative rep. It's okay because everyone fixes the trollrep but it's a little ridiculous. Yumad?

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 4 Tumblr_m0cdbrqqfb1rqfhi2o1_500
    happened to me a lot of times
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:53 am

For constantly showing outstanding combat skills Tooleet will be the cov Official Combat Trainer, anyone wishing to brush up on the skills contact Tooleet.
    star starstar
    Thanks Leet
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm

Thank you. Bow 
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:23 pm

Congrats,Leet!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:27 pm

Valanor wrote:Congrats,Leet!
    Thank you Val. Let me know if you need some training. Which i'm guessing is the case because that's why i told you to join. twisted 
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:28 pm

Congrats 2-1337!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:40 pm

Thanks Bob.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:17 pm

Grats Tooleet biggrin biggrin biggrin
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:33 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:Grats Tooleet biggrin biggrin biggrin
    Thanks dude.
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:11 pm

TooLeet wrote:
    Thank you Val. Let me know if you need some training. Which i'm guessing is the case because that's why i told you to join. twisted 
    Haha yeah,I remember that.And I don't regret it since I see a really good opportunity in learning from the grandmasters,haha!But seriously,I suck and need a lot of training before I get any near of being good.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:07 pm

chat is empty again... 

Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it Well What is it
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:41 am

Valanor wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    Haha yeah,I remember that.And I don't regret it since I see a really good opportunity in learning from the grandmasters,haha!But seriously,I suck and need a lot of training before I get any near of being good.
    Well let me know and we can work on things.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:43 am

I enjoyed a nice day with my wife visited my uncle who has lung cancer said our goodbyes to our cousin who almost was decapitated yesterday with a chainsaw. Construction is very deadly work, he lived but came out brain dead. The only positive thing about today was we went to the county fair to get away from it all. Well guess I'll talk to y'all later.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:29 am

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:I enjoyed a nice day with my wife visited my uncle who has lung cancer said our goodbyes to our cousin who almost was decapitated yesterday with a chainsaw. Construction is very deadly work, he lived but came out brain dead. The only positive thing about today was we went to the county fair to get away from it all. Well guess I'll talk to y'all later.
    sorry to hear that bud.

**** happens man

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:46 am